08-23-2014, 07:11 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Before i start this is only for those that sprx did not work for.

Firstly, you need to be on REBUG 4.75.3 COBRA DEX.

1. Once you are on rebug 4.75.3 download the latest rebug toolbox You must login or register to view this content.
2. Now go into rebug toolbox and change system mode to REBUG. Turn Cobra Mode on, and turn webman on. Dont take off cobra mode (this is important) you need it ON for sprx to work.
3 Now go to the xmb and stay there, and on your computer have your eboot and sprx ready.
4. open up file zilla on your computer or whatever you use, and install the files in the correct places. (hopefully you know where to put them) Don't go to any ftp client on your ps3, just stay on the xmb since webman uses ftp server
5. Now start up your game, and it'll work Claps

credits to:
therifboy for help on trying to figure it out
network10 for helping me realize how to get it working
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: updated

The following 8 users say thank you to EternalHabit for this useful post:

<Brad>, flynhigh09, Frost Mods, LuCa__95, network10, Reyz, therifboy, Zerxhh-
08-31-2014, 12:19 AM #20
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Be sure that your SPRX Plugin have the same name as it is in the eboot, cause it doesnt load random plugins, just the one for what it is setted up

i used this one from elite just now. and nothing showed up in game or on target manager.. this is quite the mystery Ninja

You must login or register to view this content.
08-31-2014, 12:21 AM #21
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
i used this one from elite just now. and nothing showed up in game or on target manager.. this is quite the mystery Ninja

You must login or register to view this content.

Well i would contact the creator, pretty sure he will help you to get it fixed.
09-07-2014, 10:07 PM #22
hopefully you find a way to get sprx menu's to load as they dont work for me either. i went from 4.46.1D-REX to 4.50ITA and still doesn't work.
09-11-2014, 02:50 AM #23
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by flynhigh09 View Post
No was already dehashed when was downgraded but could try again i think maybe HD not sure tho..

Originally posted by RewiinD
hopefully you find a way to get sprx menu's to load as they dont work for me either. i went from 4.46.1D-REX to 4.50ITA and still doesn't work.

what ps3 model's do you guys have? slim cech-2xxx? im starting to think it doesnt work for certain ps3 models. im going to see if the people its not working for have the same range of ps3 model.

So far, my 2 ps3's do not work. Cech-2001a and cech-2001b
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-11-2014 at 03:01 AM.
09-11-2014, 03:18 AM #24
flynhigh09
Little One
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
what ps3 model's do you guys have? slim cech-2xxx? im starting to think it doesnt work for certain ps3 models. im going to see if the people its not working for have the same range of ps3 model.

So far, my 2 ps3's do not work. Cech-2001a and cech-2001b

Kinda weird but maybe true mine are DEX Cech-2001B and CEX Cech-2101A n neither load sprxs in tmp while in game? Tho havent tested much on CEX machine but DEX acts weird anymore loading any sprxs so not sure
09-19-2014, 06:02 PM #25
Help please I'm on 4.50 ita Dex and it don't load
09-19-2014, 06:09 PM #26
Only thing I can think of is CCAPI... It might be blocking some syscalls. For those who have it installed, uninstall it and try to load a sprx. For those who don't have it, I have no idea what causes it and debugging lv2 is not the easiest thing to do.
09-20-2014, 11:08 AM #27
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by therifboy View Post
Only thing I can think of is CCAPI... It might be blocking some syscalls. For those who have it installed, uninstall it and try to load a sprx. For those who don't have it, I have no idea what causes it and debugging lv2 is not the easiest thing to do.

I have ccapi installed and i have not problems with sprxSmile
09-22-2014, 04:07 AM #28
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by therifboy View Post

guess what bro, i found the fix...This is sparta!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo