Post: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion | PC Mods That Work On PS3 + How To Install!
08-24-2014, 02:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up everyone, MajesticModz here showing you how to install mods on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Working Mods! After i get some feedback, i will start to update this post more and more, testing out all kinds of mods and see wich one works on the PS version of the game!

First! Let me tell you how to get ready to "install" mods on the PS3 version of the game!
Simply click on the spoiler button bellow!

1. Make sure your ps3 is on any type of CFW or it wont work!

2. Download any type of FTP homebrew app and pc app (i recommend FileZilla > PC | Rebug Tool Kit / Blackb0x > PS3)

3. Oblivion or some other bethesda game.

4. Go to You must login or register to view this content. and select the game you would like to mod.

5. Create a folder on your desktop called "INSTALLEDDLC" no quotion marks, then within that folder place the mods you downloaded off the website above (or any site you personally like).

6. Now, replace all the files + extensions (esp/bsa) title with the titles in caps. No spaces, no symbols.
Example: examplemod.esp becomes EXAMPLEMOD.ESP

7. Next, copy the folder "INSTALLEDDLC" with the files in there, with a file manager to the right user directory of the game. For example:
"/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00048/USRDIR"
After you've done that, it should be like this:
"/dev_hdd0/game/BLES00048/USRDIR/INSTALLEDDLC"

Now lets move on to the next part of this topic!

So now that you are ready to go, lets show you these mods that work for the PS3 version of the game, and how to activate/use them!
(NOTE: The first spoiler button is the download to the pack of working esp files for ps, the second spoiler button is where i will be explaining the mods by title)

Simply click on the spoiler buttons below!

Download Link (Mediafire): You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Begin Chest.esp is a mod that spawns a chest beneath the table in the prison (first mission). This works for any new save, and is ment to support the player through out the begin mission, and a little bit after. The chest contains:
Steel Weapons, Arrows, and some gold coins (propably for after you exit the sewers, to get you going a little bit).
---
Money Spell.esp is a mod that adds a new spell to your character, that enables you to get 50.000 gold coins, each time you use the spell.
---
Death Touch.esp is a mod that adds a spell to the "Edgar's Discount Spells" merchant, that you can buy for a decent price. The title says it all, it is a spell that brings death to anyone you touch. Of course, some characters can not die.
---
Follow Me.esp is a mod that add's a spell to the player, that makes it possible for you to make NPC's follow you, and aid you in combat and your adventures.
---
HP Spells.esp is a mod that add's almost all of the Harry Potter "spells" to the game. Great for Harry Potter fans, Role Players, and people who want something new.
---
Magick Spells.esp is a mod that add's a new merchant/store to the game, that has Over Powered spells, items, and so on, for free.
This can be fun at some times, but also very boring after a while. The store is located at the Water Front District, at your left (there should be a new door).
---
Gravity Spell Set.esp is a mod that add's 6 new spells to the game, that can be unlocked by going to "Edgar's Discount Spells", and straight towards the basement. Down there, should be a stone, that you can interact with. Doing so will result in the player being teleported to a room with a stair, and pink walls. Before you go up the stairs, interact again with the stone infront of you, and it will add the spells to your list. Note! You need to have a decent level, good skills, if you are basic you wont be able to cast these spells!

That's it for now! Let me know what you think of it, and dont forget to like this topic, for my hard work finding working mods Smile (been up all night lol)

Also a huge thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for he's thread, that helped me get starting on modding Oblivion!
And a Big Thanks to the Nexus Modding Community for making these mods!
---
I made this thread since most threads are outdated now, with the nexus website being changed from domain name, and pages, and mods being deleted. This thread is 100% NOT outdated, and i will be posting more, if theres positive feedback! I hope you enjoy the mods as much as i enjoyed making this topic for you guys at 4:20 am Winky Winky
Last edited by -MajesticModz- ; 08-24-2014 at 02:51 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to -MajesticModz- for this useful post:

Riften, Oumar66, Zambie
08-24-2014, 01:38 PM #2
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
This is very cool. but would this work for skyrim
08-24-2014, 05:42 PM #3
Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
This is very cool. but would this work for skyrim

Yes, there is a way to transfer PC mods to PS3 for skyrim. Want me to make a topic on it?
08-24-2014, 09:29 PM #4
Zambie
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MajesticModz
Yes, there is a way to transfer PC mods to PS3 for skyrim. Want me to make a topic on it?

yeah that would be cool bro Thanks
08-24-2014, 10:05 PM #5
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
There's a TUT on how to do skyrim mods but not add alot of them be cool to also add LIST of which mods work Textures and Others don't work and some mods fail so just be aware.
08-24-2014, 10:15 PM #6
Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
yeah that would be cool bro Thanks

No problem, i'll try to hunt some mods first, to see which ones work and which ones dont. If you have any questions, feel free to add me on skype > mrsmashyface or PSN: CrypticDopez and tell me that it's you.

Originally posted by Sir
There's a TUT on how to do skyrim mods but not add alot of them be cool to also add LIST of which mods work Textures and Others don't work and some mods fail so just be aware.

Yes, that is what i am trying to do. Thats what needs to make my topics stand out from the rest of them. My goal is to place most of the found working mods for skyrim/oblivion on a list, and post them on here. Both, thank you for the feedback Smile i appreciate it!
05-04-2017, 10:49 PM #7
joelbo
Keeper
Very good thanks.
A new question is it simple for the putt new TEXTURE and MESH modding like the in the version PC.Happy
05-28-2017, 07:56 AM #8
Sexy stuff bro, if you have console mods for Skyrim could you link it?
05-21-2018, 01:37 AM #9
You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2020, 11:20 AM #10
Where do you get the hp spells?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo