08-31-2014, 09:51 AM #1
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You asked for that? Here it is Smile

Tool Download -> You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan -> You must login or register to view this content.

Tool isn't mine. Credits :
xXMafiosolifXx
SkrillexModz
SistenModz

How to use it?

Click conectar, then atacar
Click Ticket Premium for have 999 Premium Tickets
Click Unlock all for be Lv 100* , for have Eliza and all her costumes.

* : lv100 isn't possible, in fact you'll see you need -278879897687 EXP ( or something like that ) for next level.
How to solve this? Just play arcade and win a match, you'll be lv 75 ( normal )

The tool works, but I don't trust the " change CID option " in other tools that aren't CCAPI. Probably it is safe, but i don't know, it's only a suggestion.

How to unlock all characters and have max money?
Connect to PS3 with CCAPI
When you are on menu, click Retrieve List on CCAPI and select the one with EBOOT.bin

Put on offset : 0x100E4AD4
Size : Byte
Input : FF
Then click Poke
Do the same with these offsets too :

0x100E4AD4
0x1012BCD0
0x105098A8
0x107C14A8
0x126E5940
0x1296022C

Drinks and Wins offsets ( thanks Franky~ )

Drinks - 0x1012D294 (Not perm, set each time you want to use)
Wins - 0x1012BCB0

For wins : you need a dec to hex converter. Search it on google.
How to use Wins offset :
Put your value on a dec to hex converter. Example :
415 wins (decimal ) -> 19F ( HEX )

ON THE MENU :
Offset : 0x1012BCB0
Size : dword ( 32b )
Input : HEX value ( in this case 19F )
Press Poke
Now go on VS ONLINE, and do that again, then go back on MENU.
You have the wins Smile

NOW WE NEED ONLY GRADE ONLINE OFFSETS, AND WE HAVE ALL FOR THIS GAME
Last edited by ZackFairFF7X ; 08-31-2014 at 01:32 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ZackFairFF7X for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, joni_djESP, WhyUMadKid
09-03-2014, 03:20 AM #38
T0ngan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ZackFairFF7X View Post
Use Control Console API

Ok so i've tried Rebug Cex, with the console Control API which seems to connect to my ps3 but still can't use the tool to connect/attach, have i missed a step, or should i change my firmware, cause i'm seriously up to do that if thats the case... cause i really want these modded tickets... tired of playing 5 matches online and then waiting for 1 to regenerate....

so yea i wanted to know what firmware your running...

thank you in advance
09-03-2014, 03:29 AM #39
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by suspect0 View Post
Search for viger power etc... for eliza or any character like for example eliza has 200 power i have to search to 200? Or search for skill points for example eliza has 400 skill points and i make eliza power 150. Now the skill points will be 400-150=250 now i have to search for 250? Or the orginial skill points 400 without take any of them.
......Sorry for my english...thanks

Stats can't be already at 200 as that's the max you can legitly get it to. But yes, you can search for any current Power/Vigor/Endurance that's on your character, once the scan finishes, purchase one more increase on the stat your first search was for and search for the new value and you will find I believe 4 end results, 2 of them won't do anything, and 2 of them will either auto change to what you set it to be and the other will make it so you can use your gold to purchase whatever you set (the gold purchase is the same for all characters until you quit the game). Also say you find your Endurance to save you the trouble of looking for Power and Vigor just add +4 to your current Endurance offset (the one that auto changes it) and it will give you the Power/Vigor.

Endurance +4 = Power, Power +4 = Vigor etc. If you find vigor etc just -4 from it or +4 depending on the one you look for.

The order is Endurance, Power, Vigor.

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

suspect0
09-03-2014, 08:26 AM #40
ZackFairFF7X
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by T0ngan View Post
Ok so i've tried Rebug Cex, with the console Control API which seems to connect to my ps3 but still can't use the tool to connect/attach, have i missed a step, or should i change my firmware, cause i'm seriously up to do that if thats the case... cause i really want these modded tickets... tired of playing 5 matches online and then waiting for 1 to regenerate....

so yea i wanted to know what firmware your running...

thank you in advance

I'm on Rogero CEX 4.55 and it works perfectly
09-03-2014, 04:46 PM #41
suspect0
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Franky
Stats can't be already at 200 as that's the max you can legitly get it to. But yes, you can search for any current Power/Vigor/Endurance that's on your character, once the scan finishes, purchase one more increase on the stat your first search was for and search for the new value and you will find I believe 4 end results, 2 of them won't do anything, and 2 of them will either auto change to what you set it to be and the other will make it so you can use your gold to purchase whatever you set (the gold purchase is the same for all characters until you quit the game). Also say you find your Endurance to save you the trouble of looking for Power and Vigor just add +4 to your current Endurance offset (the one that auto changes it) and it will give you the Power/Vigor.

Endurance +4 = Power, Power +4 = Vigor etc. If you find vigor etc just -4 from it or +4 depending on the one you look for.

The order is Endurance, Power, Vigor.

Thaaaaanks so much hats of for you mate
11-04-2015, 07:12 PM #42
gettgett
Save Point
Offset 1.05?
07-09-2016, 11:31 PM #43
null17
Haxor!
HI, im connected on console manager and im on 4.78 d-rex. when i try to connect it says error. do yo have to have a debug eboot and do you have to be on cex? Can you please help me connect? i would really appreciate it.
04-17-2017, 07:49 AM #44
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
tahnks for dis
04-17-2017, 08:11 AM #45
reezaah
Do a barrel roll!
tahnks for dis
06-22-2017, 05:19 PM #46
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
What is the rank ids?