Post: RELEASE! 67(and adding) 100% Legit Timestamp Plats(Taking Requests & More!)
09-28-2014, 06:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, NGU members! I have a pretty cool thread for you guys today! I am releasing my own personal fresh platinum trophy folders for free! I believe 37 of them were from the 37 disk games I have that contain trophies. I am currently doing more games that I bought from PSN & I will be adding them as soon as I have them all completed. Enjoy!

I know that there are a few other platinum folder threads out there but this one is different. I am doing this with an account that is registered to PSN so all of the folders work now & I have tested them on a new account so I know for a fact these folders are clean, have legit timestamps & work 100% with DLC trophies unlocked!(Only exception is the God Of War 3 folder, which I got from You must login or register to view this content. that I have not tested so let me know if it works - My GOW3 game won't load so I was unable to make my own). My goal is to eventually add every platinum trophy folder to this this thread(that have been tested & work 100%). To anyone that gives me folders to add, I will give you credit. Now for the best part![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]TO EVERYONE THAT GAMESHARES(with me) A GAME NOT LISTED IN THE GAMES LIST, I WILL DO 5 LEGIT PLATINUM'S FOR YOU FOR FREE!!!(THE GAME MUST CONTAIN TROPHIES!)

NOTE: IN ORDER TO USE THESE TROPHY FOLDERS, YOU NEED TO RESIGN THEM USING BRUTEFORCE(click the RESIGNING TUTORIAL link if you don't know how to resign trophy folders) after you have resigned them, just copy/paste them into your trophy folder and sync them on your PS3.(YOU DO NOT HAVE TO START EVERY GAME TO UNLOCK THE TROPHIES!).

You must login or register to view this content.

GAMES LIST(UPDATED 11-2-14 67 Trophy Folders, Fixed L.A. Noire Folder)
Ace Combat - Infinity
Age Of Booty
A-Men
Anarchy - Rush Hour
Arcana Heart 3
Assassin's Creed 3
Astro Tripper
Auditorium HD
Battlefield 3
Beat Hazard Ultra
Borderlands 2
Burnout - Paradise
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call Of Duty: World At War
Capcom Arcade Cabinet
Castle Crashers
DC Universe Online
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2
Def Jam Rapstar
DJ Hero
DJ Hero 2
Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse
Fight Night - Champion
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
God Of War
God Of War 2
God Of War - Chains Of Olympus
Cod Of War - Ghost Of Sparta
Gotham City Impostors
Grand Theft Auto: 4
Grand Theft Auto: 5
Infamous
Jetpack Joyride
L.A. Noire
LBP Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
Little Big Planet
MineCraft
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe
PAIN
Payday 2
Pinballistik
Red Dead Redemption
Rock Band 2
Rocksmith
Saints Row - The Third
SingStar Digital
Skyrim
Sniper Elite V2
Socom: 4
Socom: Confrontation
SOULCALIBUR - Lost Swords
Sound Shapes
Spartacus Legends
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
TEKKEN REVOLUTION
The Beatles Rockband
The Last Of Us
The Walking Dead - Survival Instinct
UFC Undisputed 3
Zen Pinball 2
(I WILL ADD MORE FOLDERS WHEN I'M ABLE. PLEASE LIST GAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE LISTED ABOVE!)
Last edited by Insight ; 06-21-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Added 28 New Games

The following 11 users say thank you to CraCk_BaBy_13 for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, Dynamite, annontoyolo, FERNAN-NAVARONE, LULLINHO, Matador84, MEGANO5, PirateKing, RGaming, Laser
09-29-2014, 01:03 PM #11
Originally posted by ZombieSlayerXX View Post
In that case, 5 plats for 1 game does sound like a good deal. Hope your shop goes well. Might you list out the games you're providing?

Thanks & in the download folder, there is separate folders with the game title, trophy info & the trophy folder for people that want to do a specific game. And another folder with all of the trophy folders for the people that just want to do all of the games at once. I will list all of the game titles when I get home if that's what you want.
09-29-2014, 01:16 PM #12
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Read my other comment
Last edited by TehMerkMods ; 09-29-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Reason for Asking?
09-29-2014, 02:01 PM #13
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Synced them all :| But they didn't work & I Rebuilt the database :(
09-30-2014, 02:07 PM #14
lisa38
Banned
List your game please
10-02-2014, 08:17 AM #15
Good one.
10-02-2014, 02:55 PM #16
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
nice release bro
10-02-2014, 07:38 PM #17
Originally posted by 13 View Post
Hello, NGU members! I have a pretty cool thread for you guys today! I am releasing my own personal fresh platinum trophy folders for free! I believe 37 of them were from the 37 disk games I have that contain trophies. I am currently doing more games that I bought from PSN & I will be adding them as soon as I have them all completed. Enjoy!

I know that there are a few other platinum folder threads out there but this one is different. I am doing this with a blank account that has never been signed in & I have tested them on another blank account so I know for a fact these folders are clean, have legit timestamps & work 100%(Only exception is the God Of War 3 folder, which I got from You must login or register to view this content. that I have not tested so let me know if it works - My GOW3 game won't load so I was unable to make my own). Now for the best part!TO EVERYONE THAT GAMESHARES(with me) A GAME NOT LISTED IN THE PLATINUM TROPHY FOLDER, I WILL DO 5 LEGIT PLATINUMS FOR YOU FOR FREE!!!(THE GAME MUST CONTAIN TROPHIES!)

THE TROPHY FOLDERS DON'T WORK ON OTHER PS3's SO I AM GOING TO BE REDOING THESE ON A REGISTERED ACCOUNT THE NEXT FEW DAYS & I'LL RE-UPLOAD THEM AS SOON AS I CAN. SORRY GUYS!

Told ya bro, blanks don't work, lol. It's s'okay. People can wait for your trophies to come back up. 37 games for 7 game shares from a single user. It's a fair deal, considering people charge $20-30 for 30 folders
10-02-2014, 10:00 PM #18
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by 13 View Post
Hello, NGU members! I have a pretty cool thread for you guys today! I am releasing my own personal fresh platinum trophy folders for free! I believe 37 of them were from the 37 disk games I have that contain trophies. I am currently doing more games that I bought from PSN & I will be adding them as soon as I have them all completed. Enjoy!

I know that there are a few other platinum folder threads out there but this one is different. I am doing this with a blank account that has never been signed in & I have tested them on another blank account so I know for a fact these folders are clean, have legit timestamps & work 100%(Only exception is the God Of War 3 folder, which I got from You must login or register to view this content. that I have not tested so let me know if it works - My GOW3 game won't load so I was unable to make my own). Now for the best part!TO EVERYONE THAT GAMESHARES(with me) A GAME NOT LISTED IN THE PLATINUM TROPHY FOLDER, I WILL DO 5 LEGIT PLATINUMS FOR YOU FOR FREE!!!(THE GAME MUST CONTAIN TROPHIES!)

THE TROPHY FOLDERS DON'T WORK ON OTHER PS3's SO I AM GOING TO BE REDOING THESE ON A REGISTERED ACCOUNT THE NEXT FEW DAYS & I'LL RE-UPLOAD THEM AS SOON AS I CAN. SORRY GUYS!

Why gameshare when you can download torrents?
10-02-2014, 11:28 PM #19
Added games list

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo