10-06-2014, 06:27 PM #1
Default Avatar
Bch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Simple EBOOT.dll

After creating an EBOOT Editor for GTA, i decided to make an EBOOT.dll which just makes it easier for people to make there own EBOOT editors for any game.

You must login or register to view this content.

First you will need to get a clean EBOOT for the game of your choice, then decrypt it using TrueAncestor_SELF_Resigner_v1.91, then copy the EBOOT.ELF into a folder within your program, e.g. ProgramDirectory/OriginalEBOOT/EBOOT.ELF.
Then you would copy the eboot.elf into the main directory, edit the copied one, create the BIN from the ELF. Then delete the copied ELF.

How to use
1) Add EBOOT as a reference
2) "using EBOOTSOAB;"
3) "using System.IO;"

Call functions within this dll by EBOOT.

Functions

EBOOT.DeleteElf(); - This will delete the EBOOT.ELF in the program main directory

CreateBINFromELF(); - Creates the EBOOT.BIN from the EBOOT.ELF (EBOOT.ELF should be in program directory)

CopyELF(CurrentLocation, Destination); - Copy an original decrypted ELF into the main directory so you can edit the copied version. Use Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() for the current directory of your program.

WriteByte(offset, input); - Note you will have to - 0x10000 yourself.

Same with other write functions.

Depending if people want me to, i may add more functions, make it easier to use etc, but at the minute its got the basic requirements.

The following 17 users say thank you to Bch for this useful post:

A Friend, Ariel R., dexmoddingteam, Insight, Dog88Christian, elgolumm, Franky, Welsh, KareraHekku, MilkShakeModz, Norway-_-1999, RTE, smashedya, xReloadedModz, xROccOx, Zambie

The following user groaned Bch for this awful post:

John
10-08-2014, 01:33 AM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Since nobody has decided to make a post, I guess I will.
Good job :y: This can be quite useful for people that want to build Eboot tools.

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

10-08-2014, 12:57 PM #3
A Friend
League Champion
That's pretty unusual. HeX editing would be quicker in my opinion but creative release nevertheless.

The following user thanked A Friend for this useful post:

10-10-2014, 10:02 PM #4
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
Since nobody has decided to make a post, I guess I will.
Good job :y: This can be quite useful for people that want to build Eboot tools.

Thanks Smile
10-10-2014, 10:03 PM #5
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by A
That's pretty unusual. HeX editing would be quicker in my opinion but creative release nevertheless.

Yeah it will be quicker for yourself to edit in HeX, but if your wanting to make a program (like my gta one) where people choose what they want adding in there eboot, then this will help be perfect :P
10-20-2014, 12:33 PM #6
MrNiato_
Save Point
Anybody know why ?
12-11-2014, 12:21 PM #7
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by MrNiato
Anybody know why ?

Cant read it, its not in english :s
12-11-2014, 08:09 PM #8
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Originally posted by Beach View Post
Simple EBOOT.dll

After creating an EBOOT Editor for GTA, i decided to make an EBOOT.dll which just makes it easier for people to make there own EBOOT editors for any game.

First you will need to get a clean EBOOT for the game of your choice, then decrypt it using TrueAncestor_SELF_Resigner_v1.91, then copy the EBOOT.ELF into a folder within your program, e.g. ProgramDirectory/OriginalEBOOT/EBOOT.ELF.
Then you would copy the eboot.elf into the main directory, edit the copied one, create the BIN from the ELF. Then delete the copied ELF.

How to use
2) "using EBOOTSOAB;"
3) "using System.IO;"

Functions

EBOOT.DeleteElf(); - This will delete the EBOOT.ELF in the program main directory

CreateBINFromELF(); - Creates the EBOOT.BIN from the EBOOT.ELF (EBOOT.ELF should be in program directory)

CopyELF(CurrentLocation, Destination); - Copy an original decrypted ELF into the main directory so you can edit the copied version. Use Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() for the current directory of your program.

Depending if people want me to, i may add more functions, make it easier to use etc, but at the minute its got the basic requirements.

Wish I knew about this before I started making my all cod eboot builder :fa: its too late for me know :( dank release tho !

The following user thanked NickBeHaxing for this useful post:

12-12-2014, 04:21 AM #9
Originally posted by Beach View Post
Simple EBOOT.dll

How to use
2) "using EBOOTSOAB;"
3) "using System.IO;"

Functions

Dunno why somebody would groan this thread. o.O

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

12-12-2014, 11:05 AM #10
iTпDM
Vault dweller
0x10000 That just work for non host :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo