10-21-2014, 03:40 PM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The famed REBUG Team is back with a new announcement for the PS3 Community, A new official REBUG CFW release is right around the corner. Also the team has announced they have two new developer to introduce soon as well, most likely happening when the next official version is released. Once can only assume, but it appears we may be seeing REBUG/COBRA v4.65, this is currently just speculation but would make the most sense as this point. Checkout the full announcement below:

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally Posted by GaryOPA We have not heard from Team Rebug for a while, but we are please to announce they are busy on finishing up some super-duper new firmwares, and you will be more then enjoying just Turkey on your Thanksgiving dinner next month, you will be dusting off your CFW PlayStation 3 console and installing some updated Rebug firmwares, which will finally be Official instead of previous ones that were leaked and missing tons of key improvements.

Team Rebug would also like everyone to know they have recently expanded and added two new long-time scene developers to their fold, so stay tuned as updates, and more news will be coming out soon from them over the next few weeks

Note: this is only a repost
Source: You must login or register to view this content.
10-21-2014, 03:46 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
eh as much as i love rebug cobra versions is shit
10-21-2014, 03:48 PM #3
Aspire
Banned
Awesome !!
10-21-2014, 04:18 PM #4
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
How About Make a true CFW instead of these 3.55 Bases.
10-21-2014, 04:24 PM #5
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
How About Make a true CFW instead of these 3.55 Bases.

lol that would be nice, but it'll never happen :(. you would need sony's algorithm to make a new cfw that isn't made off 3.55 keys
10-21-2014, 04:27 PM #6
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
eh as much as i love rebug cobra versions is shit

im sure you'll be able to toggle it, just like the leaked 4.53
10-21-2014, 04:58 PM #7
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
lol that would be nice, but it'll never happen :(. you would need sony's algorithm to make a new cfw that isn't made off 3.55 keys

One Day Mate nothing is impossbile there is 0.01% of the world that some1 has cracked but not releasing it.

The following user thanked Turk_Warrior for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
10-21-2014, 06:42 PM #8
Franky
Big Daddy
New CFW version, more threads on why CCAPI won't work/how to make it work. tears

The following user thanked Franky for this useful post:

IDontLeech
10-21-2014, 06:53 PM #9
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
Originally posted by Franky View Post
New CFW version, more threads on why CCAPI won't work/how to make it work. tears

Franky, CCAPI won't work on rebug 4.69 I converted to DEXCEXPOOBLA
I'm gonna make a post on asking why It doesn't work.
:troll: tears

The following user thanked IDontLeech for this useful post:

Franky
10-21-2014, 07:12 PM #10
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by IDontLeech View Post
Franky, CCAPI won't work on rebug 4.69 I converted to DEXCEXPOOBLA
I'm gonna make a post on asking why It doesn't work.
:troll: tears

:lol: OT though, it would be nice if both a cex/dex version came out. I'm sure a lot of rebug users will make the switch regardless. I'm quite comfortable on ITA, but regardless the only thing that really gave me a vibe while I was on rebug was the icons and the package manager.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo