Post: [CFW] Every PKG File You Will Every Need! + Download!
10-28-2014, 06:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Choco Hey Guys! Its Fallen! Choco

And Today I Will Be Giving You Every PKG You Will Ever Need! + Some Games Tustin

List ~

Blackb0x ~ For 3.55 When Your On There For Whatever Reason.

Cobra CFW Tools ~ Just a cool PKG were you can change your cold boot / Waves ect.

multiMAN ~ Run Backed Up Games, Back Up Games. Everything Pre Much :P

PSN Store 4.XX Patched Store ~ Use the PSN Store on your CFW Safely without a risk of ban,

PS3 ITA Manager ~ Run Backed Up Games / Changes ID / Manage Your Fan Speeds ect.

PSN Patch ~ Spoof ID , Disable CFW Mode / ect.

REBUG Toolbox ~ All i use it for is when i re-install my firmware or edit my lies and xmb.

Console Control By Enstone ~ Install of CCAPI

The 4.60 Spoof By HIJAMHOSTER ~ Spoof's You PS3 to 4.60

FTP At the XMB or anywhere ~ Put a file on your usb called plugins and put the webserver in there

Magglass1 Download ~ You must login or register to view this content. Magglass1

Thanks hope this helped!

Pm me if any questions!

The following 2 users groaned at Fallen666 for this awful post:

xSuperLᴏbbies
10-28-2014, 06:51 AM #2
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Fallen666 View Post
Choco Hey Guys! Its Fallen! Choco

And Today I Will Be Giving You Every PKG You Will Ever Need! + Some Games Tustin

List ~

Cobra CFW Tools ~ Just a cool PKG were you can change your cold boot / Waves ect.

PSN Store 4.XX Patched Store ~ Use the PSN Store on your CFW Safely without a risk of ban,

PS3 ITA Manager ~ Run Backed Up Games / Changes ID / Manage Your Fan Speeds ect.

REBUG Toolbox ~ All i use it for is when i re-install my firmware or edit my lies and xmb.

FTP At the XMB or anywhere ~ Put a file on your usb called plugins and put the webserver in there

Thanks hope this helped!

Pm me if any questions!

I don't know if anyone will need all of these, seeing as most already have them, but thanks for putting it on one post I guess. Maybe it will help out the lazy users that don't want to look through different threads that have already been posted time and time again.
10-28-2014, 06:53 AM #3
These are the most common ones that i use and other people use on a daily basis, and its just in one big file so you dont have to go back 10000000000000 million threads, cuz if i had to i wouldnt want to, but yah thanks
10-28-2014, 08:03 AM #4
ItsLollo1000
Little One
These are the most common ones that i use and other people use on a daily basis, and its just in one big file so you dont have to go back 10000000000000 million threads, cuz if i had to i wouldnt want to, but yah thanks

Or simply just use brewloggy and everyone is fine. Cause with your link u won't ever use the latest ones. Example Blackb0x I got one for 4.XX not only for 3.55.
Last edited by ItsLollo1000 ; 10-28-2014 at 08:07 AM.
10-28-2014, 08:45 AM #5
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie

List ~

Thanks hope this helped!

Pm me if any questions!

I guess this is some good homebrews? But PKG files, game updates are PKG files, so. :ha!:
10-28-2014, 03:06 PM #6
DeLuca
Banned
Good job on the grammar kid
"REBUG Toolbox ~ All i use it for is when i re-install my firmware or edit my lies and xmb."
Last edited by DeLuca ; 10-28-2014 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Stupid people think spelling the word wrong is more important then capitalizing a word.
10-28-2014, 03:18 PM #7
Self
Little One
Originally posted by DeLuca View Post
good job on the grammar kid
"REBUG Toolbox ~ All i use it for is when i re-install my firmware or edit my lies and xmb."

You say good grammar but you don't capitalize the g in good or I.
10-28-2014, 03:25 PM #8
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!

List ~

Thanks hope this helped!

Pm me if any questions!

Link isn't working?
10-28-2014, 09:45 PM #9
cool m8
10-28-2014, 10:24 PM #10
Originally posted by Bloody
You say good grammar but you don't capitalize the g in good or I.

i love how your fatass cares about the grammer. kys you tea drinking fat prick

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo