10-31-2014, 11:42 PM #1
RebugAlex
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); if this threads doesnt apply to you , dont hate lol

I have seen some recent post of people that they get black screen on games after pressing x ( disable cfw , spoof idps/psid ) in PSID Patch . So for people on 4.65.1 and cobra all you need is this You must login or register to view this content. download , install and try it . No more black screen . For the people that dont get this problem done say this is useless because their are peple who posted this problem and no one helped them

Fix #2Go into Rebug toolbox then disable corbra and webcam . after download iris man v3.31 thendownload the iris man discless addon for 4.65 after when you use psn patch it should work

Iris man : You must login or register to view this content.

Iris man Add on : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RebugAlex ; 11-02-2014 at 10:16 PM.
10-31-2014, 11:43 PM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by UFKMODDER View Post
if this threads doesnt apply to you , dont hate lol

I have seen some recent post of people that they get black screen on games after pressing x ( disable cfw , spoof idps/psid ) in PSID Patch . So for people on 4.65.1 and cobra all you need is this You must login or register to view this content. download , install and try it . No more black screen . For the people that dont get this problem done say this is useless because their are peple who posted this problem and no one helped them

Doesn't apply to me but link is not working.
10-31-2014, 11:45 PM #3
RebugAlex
Little One
thanks , how about now
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Doesn't apply to me but link is not working.
10-31-2014, 11:45 PM #4
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
thanks , how about now

Yup Smile All good! :yes:
11-01-2014, 12:33 AM #5
Holy sheit thank you, no one ever replies when I say it in the SB
11-01-2014, 02:56 AM #6
Loxy
< ^ > < ^ >
if this threads doesnt apply to you , dont hate lol

Other link : You must login or register to view this content.

4.65.10 is the latest version Smile
11-01-2014, 03:01 AM #7
RebugAlex
Little One
i'll put that in the link thanks for letting me know Smile
Originally posted by Loxy View Post
4.65.10 is the latest version Smile
11-02-2014, 07:31 PM #8
Mawndo
Do a barrel roll!
CoSad Awesome Advanced Warfare black screen after disabling CFW on 4.53.1 v4 CEX with PSN Patch 4.65.10 by KW.
11-02-2014, 09:42 PM #9
Cain532
Vault dweller
tried this and it sadly did not work :( Hopefully it works for other though. Thanks for posting!
11-02-2014, 10:01 PM #10
RebugAlex
Little One
ok i found another fix you go into rebug then disable cobra and webman , then you download irisman and irais man discless addon 4.65 for all games add on then it shall work Happy
Originally posted by Cain532 View Post
tried this and it sadly did not work :( Hopefully it works for other though. Thanks for posting!
Last edited by RebugAlex ; 11-02-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo