Post: Get Online on Any CFW Safely! With Rebug Spoof 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66 (TUT)
11-04-2014, 12:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Tutorial will teach you how to get online on Any CFW Safely i have not seen anyone Post this Method this is a very Clear method on how to get online on any CFW Safely so Enjoy Smile

Step 1: Install Ps3ita Manger v1.51 and Open Ps3ita Manger v1.51
Step 2: Press Start Go to Network Tools and Press X on Restore original console id (EID5) it should say Default console id is always set. That means it worked
Ps3ita Manger v1.51 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 3: You can do this step if you want to be safe and not get caught on a CFW Ps3
Step 4: Install PSNinja_v4 and Open PSNinja_v4
Step 5: Press X on all the highlited option when they all say Done... You are now safe to Sign in
Step 6: Enjoy Online without using any Spoof witch sometimes can brick your ps3

PSNinja_v4 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Step 7: Want to Disable CFW, Spoof IDPS & PSID and more so it looks like your on a Legit Console ?
Step 8: Install PSNPatch and Open PSNPatch
Step 9: Press X To Spoof IDPS & PSID, disable CFW & EXIT
Step 10: Now its Safe to Log in Smile
Step 11: Do not make it Suspicious when Modding Smile
Step 12: Go back to PSNinja_v4 Press X on all the highlited option when they all say Done... You are now safe to Sign in
PSNPatch 4.66 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

How To Spoof Rebug 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66
1. Download the PKG file
2. Install it via Install Package Files
3. Run it and accept all the Terms
4. Run Rebug Toolbox and Switch System Mode to REBUG.
5. Done!

[url=https://www.mediafire.com/download/5cm02h9cozo52xj/Proper.Spoof.4.66.Rebug.4.65.1.Cobra.By.HiJaM.GunZ.HoSteR.rar[/url]
Password: clean466
^^^New Working REBUG Spoof^^^ Using it right now.

If you have CCAPI installed you can just Connect and attach with it and Change Console ID to your one or a working Console ID and you can sign in online. Winky Winky

I been using PSNinja & Ps3itaManger for 2 years now and i have not been Console banned
Just do not make it look Suspicious when Modding on Games Simple Smile
This Tutorial was Written by Murderlikedj
Enjoy Online and Stay Safe
Last edited by Murderlikedj ; 12-26-2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added Rebug Spoof Rebug 4.46 (CEX/DEX) To 4.66

The following 16 users say thank you to Murderlikedj for this useful post:

2Crime, 69Modz69, BigModzHD, bmob10189, CITYCOMET, DeflatedFootball, Fatpabs, GTA5Mods, jellymonkey9, MORELOS13, PHIL-SWAGGER, Prime Gaming, Ps3Mods-Banned, Roger_Rabbit, Steriods
11-04-2014, 12:35 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Murderlikedj View Post
This Tutorial will teach you how to get online on Any CFW Safely i have not seen anyone Post this Method this is a very Clear method on how to get online on any CFW Safely so Enjoy Smile

Step 3: Press Start Go to Network Tools and Press X on Restore original console id (EID5) it should say Default console id is always set. That means it worked

Step 4: You can do this step if you want to be safe and not get caught on a CFW Ps3
Step 5: Install PSNinja_v4 and Open PSNinja_v4
Step 5: Press X on all the highlited option when they all say Done... You are now safe to Sign in

I been using this Method for 2 years now and i have not been Console banned

I have seen this TuT before about ps3ita manager also on ps3ita 4.55 you don't have to do the thing with the CID anymore and imma be honest PSNinja Doesn't really do anything imo been modding about 2 years to but no ban and haven't used it Modded all cods, RTMed on CEX and DEX.
11-04-2014, 12:41 AM #3
This Tutorial will teach you how to get online on Any CFW Safely i have not seen anyone Post this Method this is a very Clear method on how to get online on any CFW Safely so Enjoy Smile

Step 3: Press Start Go to Network Tools and Press X on Restore original console id (EID5) it should say Default console id is always set. That means it worked

Step 4: You can do this step if you want to be safe and not get caught on a CFW Ps3

Your forgot PSNpatch...
11-04-2014, 12:42 AM #4
jellymonkey9
Save Point
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
I have seen this TuT before about ps3ita manager also on ps3ita 4.55 you don't have to do the thing with the CID anymore and imma be honest PSNinja Doesn't really do anything imo been modding about 2 years to but no ban and haven't used it Modded all cods, RTMed on CEX and DEX.

Every pkg you open it sends sony what programs you opened but when you use PSNinja it will deleted your history on what programs you opened on your ps3 and it will make you even more safe why would they make PSNinja if it is useless its helpful.
11-04-2014, 12:44 AM #5
Originally posted by Zombie
Your forgot PSNpatch...

Ops i will add it Smile Thank you.
11-04-2014, 12:45 AM #6
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jellymonkey9 View Post
Every pkg you open it sends sony what programs you opened but when you use PSNinja it will deleted your history on what programs you opened on your ps3 and it will make you even more safe why would they make PSNinja if it is useless its helpful.

i never said it didn't i said it really doesn't which means like kind of does something but i said in my opinion, Also people have gotten banned even using psnpatch and psninja so it is not a 100% guarantee like people make it out to be.
11-04-2014, 09:40 PM #7
jellymonkey9
Save Point
i never said it didn't i said it really doesn't which means like kind of does something but i said in my opinion, Also people have gotten banned even using psnpatch and psninja so it is not a 100% guarantee like people make it out to be.

oh ok my mistakes

The following user thanked jellymonkey9 for this useful post:

Ps3Mods-Banned
11-05-2014, 04:31 AM #8

Step 7: Want to Disable CFW, Spoof IDPS & PSID and more so it looks like your on a Legit Console ?
Step 8: Install PSNPatch and Open PSNPatch
Step 9: Press X To Spoof IDPS & PSID, disable CFW & EXIT
Step 10: Now its Safe to Log in Smile
Step 11: Do not make it Suspicious when Modding Smile

PSNPatch 4.65.10 Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
11-05-2014, 08:20 AM #9

i feel the same ive never used ps ninja..i use psn pacth for certai games but...most of the time i just run multiman before signing in cause it clears history an ive had my original cid for 3yrs

The following user thanked TheRichSlut for this useful post:

Fatpabs
11-05-2014, 11:45 AM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
This Tutorial...

Thnx, this will help save me time looking. My 3.55ofw comes in tomoro, can't wait for it to arrive. New to jb ps3.

The following 2 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

Fatpabs, Murderlikedj

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo