11-26-2014, 08:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
EDIT: Not totally sure why I wrote MetroShark in the title? Oh well, can't change it. xD

Now before I start, I want to say that this is NOT mine. This is the original post by the developer: (MetroSeven)You must login or register to view this content.

I know this may seem ever so slightly pointless, but there are always going to be people that no matter how good the written instructions are, will just not be able to understand them. So I made a video tutorial for those people. I hope this helps a few people out.

again, this was NOT made by me, this was made by MetroSeven. I only made the video.

As Hypton- has pointed out, you need to backup some files first, if you don't want to have to reinstall your firmware to remove the spoof. Here is the list of files you need to back up:

dev_flash/vsh/etc/index.dat
dev_flash/vsh/etc/version.txt
dev_flash/vsh/module/vsh.self

However if you forget to back these up, I have a reverter which you can install just the same as the original spoof. Thought it's only for PS3ita 4.50, as I used the original files from my own console.
Last edited by MatthewS_15 ; 11-28-2014 at 12:03 AM.

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

bmob10189
11-27-2014, 11:17 PM #2
Make sure you have peoole back up their files, so that they can go back to 4.55 , 4.50 or whatever firmware they are on
11-27-2014, 11:59 PM #3
Originally posted by Hypton
Make sure you have peoole back up their files, so that they can go back to 4.55 , 4.50 or whatever firmware they are on

Yeah I should probably add that in, just in case. Thanks. Smile
I have however uploaded a reverter for people on 4.50.
11-28-2014, 12:07 AM #4
Originally posted by 15 View Post
EDIT: Not totally sure why I wrote MetroShark in the title? Oh well, can't change it. xD

Now before I start, I want to say that this is NOT mine. This is the original post by the developer: (MetroSeven)You must login or register to view this content.

I know this may seem ever so slightly pointless, but there are always going to be people that no matter how good the written instructions are, will just not be able to understand them. So I made a video tutorial for those people. I hope this helps a few people out.

again, this was NOT made by me, this was made by MetroSeven. I only made the video.

As Hypton- has pointed out, you need to backup some files first, if you don't want to have to reinstall your firmware to remove the spoof. Here is the list of files you need to back up:

However if you forget to back these up, I have a reverter which you can install just the same as the original spoof. Thought it's only for PS3ita 4.50, as I used the original files from my own console.

all you have to do is install 4.60 spoof stare
11-28-2014, 12:15 AM #5
Originally posted by Zombie
all you have to do is install 4.60 spoof stare

Yeah, I get that. It says that it's not necessary in the description of the video & that I've never even used a spoof on DEX. But there are still people who want to spoof their DEX console to 4.66 for whatever reason they may have. Maybe just purely for OCD purposes?

Anyway, as it says, I didn't make this. :P I just made a video for it, as there's always going to be people who don't know how to follow written instructions.

The following user thanked MatthewS_15 for this useful post:

12-20-2014, 05:35 PM #6
so do i need to remove my 4.60 spoof to go on4.66 cuz im not sure can i just instal this one even if i already have a spoof? sorry if im a noob its just making 6 month that im modding so im not that good whit all that stuff
12-20-2014, 06:36 PM #7
You don't need to spoof to 4.66 if you've already installed the official 4.60 spoof. Smile
12-22-2014, 10:40 PM #8
CRaZyHuNTeR
I am error
Worked Bruh Smile
12-23-2014, 12:03 AM #9
Originally posted by CRaZyHuNTeR View Post
Worked Bruh Smile

Good. ^-^
12-23-2014, 07:09 AM #10
MORELOS13
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 15 View Post

will this spoof hide the 'install package files' ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo