12-14-2014, 10:33 PM #1
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A customer of mine, chxnse You must login or register to view this content. got his ps3 hacked by me and placed on 4.55 Rogero and spoofed decided to updated to the rebug 4.65 twice. both times it cause his ps3 to be on official firmware at 4.26, the hard issue is why does it change the firmware to a lower one. specially since he was on 4.55 Rogero when I returned his ps3 with homebrew apps like multiman installed and ready. here is the link to the fake here that he gave me and said it actually came from rebug.me but all links have been removed. You must login or register to view this content.
If you download the alternate link for the CFW REBUG 4.65 from here on NGU and compare the size its different and hxd even starts out differnet You must login or register to view this content.
but

ngu link You must login or register to view this content. the d-rex version is no longer available but the rex version still is.

Just keep watch try to make sure your CFW comes from an official trusted site like from here or from ps3hax.net or store,brewology

The following 2 users say thank you to alchybear for this useful post:

.ANONYMOUS., Padavona
12-14-2014, 10:56 PM #2
ekm
Error… Cat invasion!
ok...
12-14-2014, 11:14 PM #3
Laser
Vault dweller
He may have had a disk in his ps3 which causes it to update

The following user thanked Laser for this useful post:

TheyCallMeBreed
12-14-2014, 11:18 PM #4
Originally posted by Laser View Post
He may have had a disk in his ps3 which causes it to update

Beat me to it. :P

Yeah, there's little to no chance of Rebug having a fake CFW on their own site, unless of course the links were hijacked, but again, there's very little chance of that happening...
12-14-2014, 11:47 PM #5
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
The link is not from rebug because rebug removed theres. the size is different from the one posted here on ngu and even if a disk was in it it would not update and say its on lower firmware. Plus the hxd says its not the same its modified and not the same as the real 4.65 rebug.
12-15-2014, 01:35 AM #6
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
A customer of mine, chxnse You must login or register to view this content. got his ps3 hacked by me and placed on 4.55 Rogero and spoofed decided to updated to the rebug 4.65 twice. both times it cause his ps3 to be on official firmware at 4.26, the hard issue is why does it change the firmware to a lower one. specially since he was on 4.55 Rogero when I returned his ps3 with homebrew apps like multiman installed and ready. here is the link to the fake here that he gave me and said it actually came from rebug.me but all links have been removed. You must login or register to view this content.
If you download the alternate link for the CFW REBUG 4.65 from here on NGU and compare the size its different and hxd even starts out differnet You must login or register to view this content.
but

ngu link You must login or register to view this content. the d-rex version is no longer available but the rex version still is.

Just keep watch try to make sure your CFW comes from an official trusted site like from here or from ps3hax.net or store,brewology

are you kidding me ps3hax hahaha they (bobbybanging) the one who leaked the original bugged rebug cfw dont trust anything from there or any link except for rebug website

rebug team will be releasing a super cfw for sure in new few weeks,they are working hard to make it working good,i have tested this for last few days im impressed with this

The following user thanked ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

hkownz
12-17-2014, 02:38 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by alchybear View Post
A customer of mine, chxnse You must login or register to view this content. got his ps3 hacked by me and placed on 4.55 Rogero and spoofed decided to updated to the rebug 4.65 twice. both times it cause his ps3 to be on official firmware at 4.26, the hard issue is why does it change the firmware to a lower one. specially since he was on 4.55 Rogero when I returned his ps3 with homebrew apps like multiman installed and ready. here is the link to the fake here that he gave me and said it actually came from rebug.me but all links have been removed. You must login or register to view this content.
but

You don't need to tell us your life just main idea! You didn't hack his PS3, you jailbroke it which is modding. You most likely updated through your disk. I doubt the rebug really was fake link. I will check the hash when I can but you most likely installed firmware through disk.
12-19-2014, 07:30 AM #8
This dude is no lie, he fixed my ps3 after RSOD!!! He helped me with everything i know now,,, listen to what he has to say
12-19-2014, 07:36 AM #9
Banned zzzmods7,, if that's true then find ps3 game that's update 3.55 then try that fake rebug update and maybe you wont need E3 anymore!
12-19-2014, 11:17 AM #10
alchybear
< ^ > < ^ >
Well Dog88Christian if you read this properly I only installed rogero 4.55 cfw and sent the happy customer home. It was the kid that tried to install 4.65 rebug after he paid for me to modify the nor memory if you want me to say it all so specific, unlocked now and jailbroken like an iPhone with multiman psninja and some emu bla bla bla, he was a local of lndiana where I live and ran my local ad to unlocking ps3s since 2011 when the Samson update for the e3 released to do multiple consoles with one e3 and almost all the time they are always saying, can you hack my ps3 to hack online games, and that just sticks to you for them saying it so much and for them to understand it for some of these noobs wont even do some real research over it. Ive been here since 2008 before geohot released his unlocked 3.55 firmware I know not to have a disc inside while updating. The only part thats puzzling me is why did it downgrade his ps3 to a lower official firmware, it should have had an error occurred saying your already up to date.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo