12-20-2014, 09:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU,

i'm here to talk about something you guys might not want to here but this has to be addressed.

Topic EBOOT Builders.

i have seen a lot of stickied eboot builder that were made poorly .
i am not saying its not good for the people that it doesn't help people it does but , if your posting a tool to make an eboot with they need to be something that is your own and needs something that know one has.

here is an example when tustin makes his builder he has offset that most people don't have for that game he make it for.
another thing is if you make the eboot builder make sure to have an on and off bytes.

it is the simplest thing to do:
get the latest tu for the game you psn decrypt and encrypt to get the self then decrypt it to an elf
subtract the offsets by ten thousand or in hex to decimal conversion (65536) then copy the non modified bytes.

then do an if then else statement

vb:
if checkbox.checked then

'you on code here

else
'your off code here
end else
end if

----------------------------

C#:
if (checkbox.checked);
{
//your on code here
}
else
{
//your off code here
}

i also recommend changing the .net framework to 2.0 to insure that all members have the ability to open your program
by going to the properties then .Netframework and changing it to 2.0 then close and reopen your tool.

im only posting this to try to help out people , not to flame so im sorry if this sound like im bitching but this will ween out all of the post with people saying that that can 't open or the mods won't turn off in when in the eboot.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo