Post: Wired Connection DNS Error (FIX) (80710092 & Others)
02-07-2015, 03:35 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've seen many topics regarding this issue, and instead of replying each topic with same content I decided to post a quick fix for this.

This error occurs when you are trying to obtain internet connection, after sharing or bridging connection with your PlayStation 3.

There are two ways you can fix this. First of all, before we start any of them.. Please make sure the settings on Debug & Network Settings are identical to mine. You do not need to fake PS Plus obviously, i enabled that just for personal use.

Important notes before following the tutorial:
- Compare your settings with me (internet connection & debug settings)
- Make sure that you set your cid and unbanned your ps3 in case that's a routine you may need to do.

Please compare your settings with me:

You must login or register to view this content.

Method 1:
Open up your internet & connection sharing center, then go to "Modify settings for your network card" or so.

Now reset what ever you have done earlier, such as Sharing. Uncheck it, then click on both of them like this:

(Hold down CTRL, then click on both of them)

Now right click and click "Make bridge between connections"

Once checked, it should disconnect you from the internet for around a minute or so while configuring.

While it's doing that, all you have to do is wait. Once it's done, it should end up looking like this:

Now try to sign into PlayStation Network. Hopefully, it'll work! If not, try the method 2.

Method 2:
This method is quiet simple, reset whatever you did earlier then follow the next step.

Right click your WiFi internet connection like this, then click properties:

Inside here, go to the "Sharing" tab then make sure both of the boxes are checked like this:

Now switch tab, then scroll down to "Internet Protocol Version 4" and click twice on it.

It will now open another window, now check "Use the following DNS" then write in Google DNS.

Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

You can also use other dns services, however Google is most likely the fastest & most secure one.

Once done, check if you can get online on PlayStation Network.

If you still can't get on, make sure that you un-banned your PlayStation 3 or set your CID. Also make sure to compare the internet and debug settings with me for best result.

The following 2 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

Kronoaxis, motoX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo