Post: Tutorial on how to convert your 2TB From NTFS to FAT32
02-14-2015, 07:32 PM #1
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS3 and XBOX FRIENDLY

i know this might be pointless but could help a few hope you all appreciate it

so since i have had problems and tried everything to convert it to FAT32 i now finally got help from a You must login or register to view this content. here on NGU some might have had the same problem and gave up on trying don't hate

step 1 - download and install the program in the link [You must login or register to view this content.

step 2 - once installed you will have this screen ( Click EaseUS Partion Master Free)
You must login or register to view this content.

step 3 - you will now have this up

step 4 - you will now have to select where mine is blue by clicking it and then "delete partion"

step 5 - now select where is blue again and then create partion

step 6 - you will now have a pop up screen and you need to copy what i have done (leave red text out)

step 7 - if your HDD is "GPT" you need to rebuild it to "MBR" just by following what i have done in the picture

step 8 - you now need to convert to primary just like i have in the picture

members suggestions -

i know its not much but i put in my own words as best as i can hope you all like seen as im really bad with "words"
Last edited by SuperSnes ; 02-15-2015 at 06:10 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SuperSnes for this useful post:

DIRTY SMASHER, A6shRkm, samet2013, WhyUMadKid, zKillShxt
02-14-2015, 07:46 PM #2
zKillShxt
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Modz View Post
PS3 and XBOX FRIENDLY

i know this might be pointless but could help a few hope you all appreciate it

so since i have had problems and tried everything to convert it to FAT32 i now finally got help from a friend here on NGU some might have had the same problem and gave up on trying don't hate

step 1 - download and install the program in the link [You must login or register to view this content.

step 2 - once installed you will have this screen

step 3 - you will now have this up

step 4 - you will now have to select where mine is blue by clicking it and then "delete partion"

step 5 - now select where is blue again and then create partion

step 6 - you will now have a pop up screen and you need to copy what i have done (leave red text out)

step 7 - if your HDD is "GPT" you need to rebuild it to "MBR" just by following what i have done in the picture

step 8 - you now need to convert to primary just like i have in the picture

i know its not much but i put in my own words as best as i can hope you all like seen as im really bad with "words"

And also if the harddrive doesn't pick up right away on the PS3, you will need a usb hub. I recommend this one You must login or register to view this content. it's just plug and play. I have it and works very well with the PS3.

The following user thanked zKillShxt for this useful post:

SuperSnes
02-14-2015, 07:51 PM #3
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx View Post
And also if the harddrive doesn't pick up right away on the PS3, you will need a usb hub. I recommend this one You must login or register to view this content. it's just plug and play. I have it and works very well with the PS3.

placed it in the members suggestion box bro

The following user thanked SuperSnes for this useful post:

zKillShxt
02-15-2015, 05:05 AM #4
good Tutorial i will test it out for myself.
02-15-2015, 05:58 PM #5
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
thanks bro hope it works out if u get stuck give me a shout im active all the time Happy
02-15-2015, 07:15 PM #6
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
doesnt multiman allow u to use NTFS external hard drives? so wouldnt connecting it that way be easier?
02-15-2015, 08:09 PM #7
Originally posted by Riften View Post
doesnt multiman allow u to use NTFS external hard drives? so wouldnt connecting it that way be easier?

Ha, Multiman and NFTS is too much of an hassle. Most of the problems with multiman people post are ntfs related.
02-16-2015, 01:35 AM #8
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
one way i got ntfs to work was i formatted the hdd, i did a full format. then put it into my ps3 and it asked to format to fat32 then it worked

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo