02-23-2015, 07:17 AM #1
Sync
The (ONE) Above!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It was just a theory

Closed!
Last edited by Sync ; 02-23-2015 at 12:09 PM.

The following user groaned Sync for this awful post:

iDEXModzYT
02-23-2015, 08:24 AM #2
ModdersNation
Do a barrel roll!
THIS WILL SEMI BRICK YOUR CONSOLE IF YOU DONT PATCH VSH.SELF For REBUG OR ITA

Please OP make sure things work b4 you post something.
This has been poven already to Semi Brick consoles if not Patched.
You say you have stayed up to date on threads, but if you have done such, then you wouldnt
post such non sense

The following 2 users say thank you to ModdersNation for this useful post:

CustomHosting, iDEXModzYT
02-23-2015, 09:58 AM #3
04jberry
whoo piece of candy!!!
Originally posted by Sync View Post
Here i have been searching for a solution for a while reading new posts and staying on top of this topic...but i've also read on other sites (can't link) that some users are able to get online with the vsh files from Habib's firmware.. This was tested on a rebug 4.65 CEX firmware.

So here are the files from Habib's maybe someone wanna take a look and give it a try.

You must login or register to view this content.

And here is how to replace it:

Here are some instructions I found to flash these files using multiman -

You will have to extract the PS3~dev_blind.zip from the file you download below and then put that zip file onto the root of a usb stick.

1. Go on multiman and go to settings, then go to the bottom and find and enable the write access to dev_flash option.

2. Go to the file manger and open your usb.

3. Find the folder called PS3~dev_blind.zip and double click it.

4. Make a back up of your original and then replace it with the one downloaded, It will ask "Do want to overwrite the files?" click yes.

5. Reboot and you're spoofed.

Please note i have not tested this myself as i don't have a E3 Flasher in case it goes wrong but i did order one on ebay so i will be doing it, So please keep in mind that i am not held responsible for ANYONE trying this.

Why don't you try?
02-23-2015, 10:01 AM #4
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
Im not gonna test this, go brick your own ps3
02-23-2015, 10:11 AM #5
Here what you need to do to get online:

get habib vsh.self compare with rebug vsh.self see what has changed. you will need IDA 6.6 for this and knowledge.

find the two x-platform passphase,two new public keys, find them and you will be able to get online.

resign all sprx from 4.66 to 4.65

resign all rco from 4.66 to 4.65

i've know this since last week on 4.65.2 spoofer.

credits to habib and joon for helping me last week for the offsets.

this will help you out...

dont not what ever you do change anything in dev_bind from 4.66 to 4.65 straight swap you will brick this...

good luck....

The following user thanked ELITE xxmcvapourxx for this useful post:

Sync
02-23-2015, 10:17 AM #6
rul3z
sexybeast
Well this is the same thing like the "Spoof" 466v2_BYdjBr, which uses the exact same files from habib 4.66, only that yours missing the cert files, and you're doing it manually :p Even though you can get online you will break a lot of other things in rebug (cobra, patches etc..)

The following user thanked rul3z for this useful post:

Sync
02-23-2015, 10:26 AM #7
AveroBinary
Do a barrel roll!
Exactly the same like the spoofer without the unneccessary change of certificates (which didn't even change from 4.65 to 4.66) like rul3z already said.
Currently working on a modded Rebug 4.65 DREX vsh.self with the help of Habib 4.66 vsh.self. Might take a while until I found all the changes.

Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
find the two x-platform passphase,two new public keys, find them and you will be able to get online.

Doesn't the x-platform-passphrase only change every FW 0.1 incrementation? So, it should change next time when FW 4.70 comes out. Not from 4.65 -> 4.66
Or did I miss something?
Forget it, I misunderstood you. I was dumb lol
Last edited by AveroBinary ; 02-23-2015 at 11:00 AM.

The following user thanked AveroBinary for this useful post:

Sync
02-23-2015, 10:55 AM #8
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
i need file VSH.self for Habib 4.66
02-23-2015, 11:00 AM #9
CustomHosting
Are you high?
Orrr you can stop complaining about this and wait for a legitimate spoofer to be released by the respectful CFW Developers Wtf
02-23-2015, 11:26 AM #10
Originally posted by RawSystems View Post
Exactly the same like the spoofer without the unneccessary change of certificates (which didn't even change from 4.65 to 4.66) like rul3z already said.
Currently working on a modded Rebug 4.65 DREX vsh.self with the help of Habib 4.66 vsh.self. Might take a while until I found all the changes.

Doesn't the x-platform-passphrase only change every FW 0.1 incrementation? So, it should change next time when FW 4.70 comes out. Not from 4.65 -> 4.66
Or did I miss something?
Forget it, I misunderstood you. I was dumb lol

when 4.66 came out then 4.66_patch <--- that's when sony added two x-platform passphase and disable sslv3 in future to can use new ssl

you need ofw dex 4.66 to compare the missing parts debug vsh but it's a shame it's not released. lol

but 4.66 rebug will be out soon hopefully.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo