02-25-2015, 09:16 AM #1
CustomHosting
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

Only tested on Habib 4.66 CEX v1.01, but should work for all cfw.

disclaimer: these files are stored in your flash so be CAREFUL of what you do when messing with flash files, i have a readme.txt in with the .rar so PLEASE read it, it also has a full tut on how to install them correctly and you should be fine Enzo i tried my best on to make them look nice.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. *Updated with 3 more icons*
*Haven't tested the extra 3 icons recently but i do know that they work Smile*

Download for Rebug Toolbox 2.02.1:You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to #NBH for original xmb_plugin_normal.rco!

The 3 icons i added i did not make, i forget who the original creator was but kudos to them Smile

Enjoy! :yes:
Last edited by CustomHosting ; 04-15-2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added link for Rebug Toolbox, Added UltraBlue in the pack, Added 3 more icons

The following 19 users say thank you to CustomHosting for this useful post:

0zersub, AdxmModz, Cee-Caw, Confusing, DiFool, FreddieW94, Funzaur, gatekeeper1122, HQ80, Insult, JavierFuentes, JimmyTron, KINGDOM HEARTS3, Kryptus, LostAndCramb, NickBeHaxing, Pure NV, That1Guy24, zKillShxt
06-06-2015, 06:31 PM #47
Thank you alot SIR!! Smile

The following user thanked Svampen100 for this useful post:

Vondy Supreme
06-06-2015, 09:54 PM #48
jazrawi_ae
Little One
Do you explain to us the way because I did not understand something!
06-08-2015, 04:56 PM #49
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by CustomHosting View Post
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

disclaimer: these files are stored in your flash so be CAREFUL of what you do when messing with flash files, i have a readme.txt in with the .rar so PLEASE read it, it also has a full tut on how to install them correctly and you should be fine Enzo i tried my best on to make them look nice.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. *Updated with 3 more icons*

Download for Rebug Toolbox 2.02.1:You must login or register to view this content.

The 3 icons i added i did not make, i forget who the original creator was but kudos to them Smile

How do I change the in-game PSN icon as well? It still shows as the normal blue one :/

EDIT: Nevermind I got it working Happy
Last edited by Vondy Supreme ; 06-08-2015 at 05:04 PM.
06-08-2015, 06:08 PM #50
haha good Smile
06-08-2015, 10:13 PM #51
Originally posted by EliteGamer01031 View Post
How do I change the in-game PSN icon as well? It still shows as the normal blue one :/

EDIT: Nevermind I got it working Happy

What did you do dude because other people might have the same problem and you could offer your solution Smile
06-09-2015, 12:17 PM #52
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Coffee
What did you do dude because other people might have the same problem and you could offer your solution Smile

Lol I wanted the red (Rebug) PSN Icon, and I found it here You must login or register to view this content.
07-25-2016, 07:45 AM #53
Tmodzzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by CustomHosting View Post
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

I like the Colors Happy
Thank you for this thread :homer:
07-26-2016, 11:19 PM #54
could you make a white one?
11-13-2016, 09:48 PM #55
Nice m8

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo