02-25-2015, 09:16 AM #1
CustomHosting
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

Only tested on Habib 4.66 CEX v1.01, but should work for all cfw.

disclaimer: these files are stored in your flash so be CAREFUL of what you do when messing with flash files, i have a readme.txt in with the .rar so PLEASE read it, it also has a full tut on how to install them correctly and you should be fine Enzo i tried my best on to make them look nice.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. *Updated with 3 more icons*
*Haven't tested the extra 3 icons recently but i do know that they work Smile*

Download for Rebug Toolbox 2.02.1:You must login or register to view this content.

Credits to #NBH for original xmb_plugin_normal.rco!

The 3 icons i added i did not make, i forget who the original creator was but kudos to them Smile

Enjoy! :yes:
Last edited by CustomHosting ; 04-15-2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added link for Rebug Toolbox, Added UltraBlue in the pack, Added 3 more icons

The following 19 users say thank you to CustomHosting for this useful post:

0zersub, AdxmModz, Cee-Caw, Confusing, DiFool, FreddieW94, Funzaur, gatekeeper1122, HQ80, Insult, JavierFuentes, JimmyTron, KINGDOM HEARTS3, Kryptus, LostAndCramb, NickBeHaxing, Pure NV, That1Guy24, zKillShxt
04-13-2015, 10:29 AM #38
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
looks nice good share !
04-13-2015, 10:31 AM #39
HQ80
Keeper
Originally posted by CustomHosting View Post
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

disclaimer: these files are stored in your flash so be CAREFUL of what you do when messing with flash files, i have a readme.txt in with the .rar so PLEASE read it, it also has a full tut on how to install them correctly and you should be fine Enzo i tried my best on to make them look nice.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Download for Rebug Toolbox 2.02.1:You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the post! I was wondering if you could add 1 more for me please, I saw someone with a Anonymous Mask as their icon but I just can't find a legit download for it hope you can find something
04-14-2015, 09:40 PM #40
AcidicSins
Bounty hunter
if you have the old psn logo and put that one will it work? im on 4.50 ita.
04-15-2015, 03:22 PM #41
CustomHosting
Are you high?
Originally posted by AcidicSins View Post
if you have the old psn logo and put that one will it work? im on 4.50 ita.

It should work, don't see why it wouldn't Smile
04-15-2015, 03:23 PM #42
CustomHosting
Are you high?
Originally posted by HQ80 View Post
Thanks for the post! I was wondering if you could add 1 more for me please, I saw someone with a Anonymous Mask as their icon but I just can't find a legit download for it hope you can find something

No problem, added 3 extra icons including the anonymous one Smile
04-15-2015, 06:17 PM #43
AcidicSins
Bounty hunter
It should work, don't see why it wouldn't Smile

Just dont wanna mess up anything and have to put the FW again. xD was just making sure. ill try it later.
06-05-2015, 06:19 PM #44
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Hi guys, just wanted to share with you all some cool looking psn logo colors i whipped up awhile ago, i tried my best to make them look nice, hope you like them!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. *Updated with 3 more icons*
*Haven't tested the extra 3 icons recently but i do know that they work Smile*

The 3 icons i added i did not make, i forget who the original creator was but kudos to them Smile

Since the Rebug website is down, does this work if I enable access to dev_blind via multiman?

EDIT: Yeah it worked. thanks Smile
Last edited by Vondy Supreme ; 06-05-2015 at 06:50 PM.
06-05-2015, 09:35 PM #45
Does this work on Habib 4.70 CEX? :O
06-05-2015, 11:53 PM #46
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Svampen100 View Post
Does this work on Habib 4.70 CEX? :O

Yes go to multiMAN, Settings, enable access to dev_blind

Then go to dev_blind/vsh/resource and overwrite the normal "xmb_plugin_normal.rco" with the one you downloaded.

Disable access to dev_blind
Last edited by Vondy Supreme ; 06-05-2015 at 11:56 PM.

The following user thanked Vondy Supreme for this useful post:

Svampen100

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo