09-01-2008, 12:09 AM #1
KingHitman21
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I only have a wireless router. There is no possible way for me to use an ethernet connection. The game i used to lag is Call of Duty 4 on the PS3.

I know NetTools is a wireless lag switch. The first time I tried it, it made Call of Duty really laggy and made it unplayable. The other times I tried it, NetTools didn't work anymore for some odd reason.

Cain and Abel is another wireless lag switch. However I didn't even bother installing ZoneAlarm Pro. That would be a waste of time. I loaded up Call of Duty 4, played team deathmatch, fired up Cain and Abel and poisoned my connection. Magically, I was invisible to enemies without any sort of lagging. Problem was that I could only do this for a little while. But it worked beautifully.

After a few tries, it seems that Cain and Abel didn't work anymore as well. Not sure why.

So has anyone tried Cain and Abel or NetTools and had a sucessful lag? Or is there a way to make NetTools or Cain and Abel work again. It seems NetTools or Cain and Abel no longer functions anymore. (Well to me)
09-01-2008, 04:08 AM #2
Ezexx
Vault dweller
I tried NetTools and did not have a sucessful lag. :(
09-01-2008, 05:23 AM #3
ItsonFire911
Vault dweller
wooohooohooo You can never say Nettools is a lag switch cause its not theres a very big diffrance bettween the two.I think cain i think is a viral program from what i rember better off buying an ethernet cord and making a switch.
09-03-2008, 03:20 AM #4
i have no idea:p
09-06-2008, 06:37 PM #5
KingHitman21
Save Point
What if I download something huge on my computer and play COD4 at the same time? Will this lag the game?
10-11-2008, 12:00 AM #6
Default Avatar
unr3s7
probly not unless you set your router a specific way, cause stuff dosen't take all of the bandwith from a network to dl something
11-02-2008, 05:35 AM #7
for net tool to work you chave to choose udp flooder and make the address change from 127.0.0.1 to 27.27.27.27 then move the bar up to ten then click start to lag then stop to stop but you have to be the host im not sure about the other one because i dont use it
11-02-2008, 05:37 AM #8
oh and everytime up reopen nettools 5 you have to change it to 27.27.27.27 because it resets UPD flooder is in start>network tools> UDP flooder click the down arrow like 6 times and its there

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo