05-25-2008, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I was playing in multiplayer with one of my friends in a party mode. we both went into one Helicopter and went flying to the Empire State Building to jump of the top. We got to the top and the wings of the helicopter broke off and my friend jumped first and died.I went to jump(NOTE THE POLICE ARE OFF)and a helicopter who was not my friend came out of nowhere and shot me right off the building.The Helicopter was a police one. Im tring to make it happen again and record this time.:confused:

I didn't see anyone inside the helicopter but I know that it wasn't my friend and no one else came into the game. When I died it said at the top of the screen: tarmaanrulz Died

Didn't say that someone killed me.
06-10-2008, 03:15 PM #11
whether police is on or off, if you travel outside unlocked areas, the cops will get in your a$$. that has been my experience anyway but i my be misunderstanding your situation.
06-10-2008, 04:19 PM #12
Antones
Blood of Innocence
Originally posted by tarmaanrulz View Post
Well I was playing in multiplayer with one of my friends in a party mode. we both went into one Helicopter and went flying to the Empire State Building to jump of the top. We got to the top and the wings of the helicopter broke off and my friend jumped first and died.I went to jump(NOTE THE POLICE ARE OFF)and a helicopter who was not my friend came out of nowhere and shot me right off the building.The Helicopter was a police one. Im tring to make it happen again and record this time.:confused:

I didn't see anyone inside the helicopter but I know that it wasn't my friend and no one else came into the game. When I died it said at the top of the screen: tarmaanrulz Died

Didn't say that someone killed me.

Did you fly the Helicopter to close to the building? If you do that your blades on the Chopper will break off!:rolleyes:
06-11-2008, 01:01 AM #13
yea i think you didnt get out of the helicopter if your in the helicopter and it falls you still get injured and if you jumped off then you probably killed yourself because of that no shooting involved
06-14-2008, 10:59 PM #14
NO the helicopter fell off the building i saw that and it waz multiplayer so i could go anywhere

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo