04-29-2015, 04:26 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I notice that there is a not a lot tutorials on how to do a downgrade with a E3 flasher and there none of the latest files. So i decided to share my dropbox folder with u guys and leave some videos and other helpful guides.

You must login or register to view this content.

Downgradable PS3 Chart

NOTE There is more than one way to check if your ps3 if downgradable.

How to find your model number

FAQs

• Are NAND downgradable? Yes
  • Can i use a E3 flasher to downgrade a NAND? No
  • Is it possible to jailbreak my ps3 without a e3 flasher? only if its already on 3.55 or lower FW

My Tools

E3 Flasher Errors

0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to initialize TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 Failed to read files in TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 Failed to open TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 Failed to write files to TF card SD card not seated properly
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 Failed to initialize NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 Failed to read NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 Failed to erase NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 Failed to write NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 Failed to initialize PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 Failed to read PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 Failed to erase PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 Failed to write PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 Wrong settings of switches Check toggle switch - wrong setting
1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 PS3 is operating NOR, E3 Flasher cannot operate at the same time Check toggle switch -wrong sitting
1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 Not the right PS3 for this backup Already used e3flasher on 1 console
1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 Wrong PS3 version, not supported at present Metldr.2 model undowngradable
1 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 Wrong function settings Check toggle switch - wrong setting

Video Tutorials

These Videos are in my dropbox so u can either stream them are download them

This one is for if know all the basic stuff

these vidoes was not created by me, So Shoutout to ModzLink and blufox20

Tutorial for 4.75

The Flash Tool Is 4.50 But Works With 4.75 (TESTED)
The Nor Inspector Is To Check If Your Dump Is 100% Good To Go

4.50 Flash Tool = You must login or register to view this content.

NOR Inspector = You must login or register to view this content.

E3 Flasher Update (MultiConsoles) = You must login or register to view this content.

If You Need A Good TuT To Follow, i Recommend This One.

This tutorial is by Platisfied all credits

News:
Originally posted by another user
We will release a new version E3 FLASHER specially for NAND FLASH console in few weeks, it help you downgrade and dual boot easier with NAND FLASH CLIP .

Credits:
Bobby Downgrades
ModzLink
E3 Team
Blufox
Swizzy
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 03-08-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added 4.81 Patcher

The following 27 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Chop, CloudChaser, Dan Dactyl, danielrios1436, dementor40, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Harold., Innovai, JamRock2, JATOCH, Jordan, meier88, Mr_Snake_-, Mr503, Midnight.eGo, RTE, runningman420, Saber_JZY, Script Kiddie, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, StormyF, TEXAS24_ReStEr, Tristan, xK ELITE GaminG, XxBlud23xX
04-30-2015, 07:55 PM #11
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by JATOCH View Post
Nice tutorial , is it always needed to add new thermal paste?

probably not necessarily needed per say, but it is recommended to change while you are in there. reason? the crap that Sony uses is minimal and brakes down pretty easily and after a short time, is no longer functioning. Its actually the reason for a lot of PS3 overheating issues. I would always recommend that while you are in there, upgrade the paste to a high quality paste. Something along the lines of Artic Silver 5. doing this does worlds for prolonging the life of the PS3
05-05-2015, 07:13 PM #12
so correct me if i think this is too easy, first you buy a e3 flasher,the screwdrivers to open ps3. then you open up the ps3 till you get to the motherboard, then once there you attatch the e3 clip on it, then u hook other side to the e3 reader device, then go on pc and update the e3 flasher and then you go from there, is it easy as it sounds? and can i do this to a ps3 on 4.70ofw downgrade to 3.55ofw
05-14-2015, 12:58 AM #13
Nex_Letum
Little One
Originally posted by turboV8 View Post
so correct me if i think this is too easy, first you buy a e3 flasher,the screwdrivers to open ps3. then you open up the ps3 till you get to the motherboard, then once there you attatch the e3 clip on it, then u hook other side to the e3 reader device, then go on pc and update the e3 flasher and then you go from there, is it easy as it sounds? and can i do this to a ps3 on 4.70ofw downgrade to 3.55ofw

there are plenty of good tuts out there(I would recommend watching a few all the way through before attempting to do the downgrade). It is pretty simple if you can follow directions. Hardest part honestly is separating the motherboard from tray. There are many recommendations to do this ranging from a hair dryer, to using a heat gun. I would make the personal recommendations to NEVER use a heat gun as a lot of ppl do on the board of a ps3 or any other sensitive electronic equipment period. The reason for this is simple. Being an auto tech by trade, I know how hot heat guns can get. This is entirely too much heat to be used on electronics simply because it can melt the existing solder on the board...which is basically what causes YLOD and/or RLOD. So yeah, watch over a few tuts all the way through, and if you feel confident enough to try it, then by all means. I definetly would NOT however recommend doing it if it is your only PS3...as if you mess up, there is a chance you will brick the console ie: making it non useable except to rip a console id from and basically use as a door stop at that point. I waited until I had three ps3's before I downgraded one of them. One of the three I left OFW, the second I jailbroke and set up for CEX. and the third one which I recently picked up was jailbroken and converted to DEX.... But that's all besides the point. Yeah, downgrade is pretty easy if you can follow instructions, just watch some tuts and see if you are comfortable attempting it.
08-25-2015, 10:31 AM #14
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post
I notice that there is a not a lot tutorials on how to do a downgrade with a E3 flasher and there none of the latest files.
So i decided to share my dropbox folder with u guys and leave some videos and other helpful guides.

Downgradable PS3 Chart

FAQs

• Is it possible to jailbreak my ps3 without a e3 flasher? only if its already on 3.55 or lower FW

My Tools

E3 Flasher Errors

1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 Failed to initialize NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 Failed to read NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 Failed to erase NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 Failed to write NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 Failed to initialize PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 Failed to read PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 Failed to erase PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 Failed to write PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 PS3 is operating NOR, E3 Flasher cannot operate at the same time Check toggle switch -wrong sitting
1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 Not the right PS3 for this backup Already used e3flasher on 1 console
1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 Wrong PS3 version, not supported at present Metldr.2 model undowngradable

Video Tutorials

Tutorial for 4.75

E3 Flasher Update (MultiConsoles) = You must login or register to view this content.

Looks great, man nice!
08-25-2015, 11:16 AM #15
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post
I notice that there is a not a lot tutorials on how to do a downgrade with a E3 flasher and there none of the latest files.
So i decided to share my dropbox folder with u guys and leave some videos and other helpful guides.

Downgradable PS3 Chart

FAQs

My Tools

E3 Flasher Errors

Video Tutorials

Tutorial for 4.75

Hey I have a question. What are those 4.46 and 4.70 patchers and 4.60 downgrade files I see in the pic?
Cuz I thought it didn't matter what firmware the PS3 was on. That all that matter was that the PS3 model was included in the list of models the e3 flasher worked on.
08-25-2015, 04:27 PM #16
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mr503 View Post
Hey I have a question. What are those 4.46 and 4.70 patchers and 4.60 downgrade files I see in the pic?
Cuz I thought it didn't matter what firmware the PS3 was on. That all that matter was that the PS3 model was included in the list of models the e3 flasher worked on.

ok so example, if you extract the 4.50 dump, you have to use the 4.50 patcher to patch the bkpp dump, each firmware have a different patcher, some times the older patcher will work on the new dump but its risky i would not advise u do that
08-25-2015, 04:28 PM #17
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Looks great, man nice!

thanks bro Smile
08-26-2015, 08:16 PM #18
Guys so I'm trying to downgrade my PS3 with the e3 and for some reason when I try to get a dump I get the 10001100 error. I even tried the styrofoam trick to apply extra pressure but no luck :(

I have a fat 40gig PS3 Model CECHH
Any advise?
08-26-2015, 11:04 PM #19
Originally posted by Mr503 View Post
Guys so I'm trying to downgrade my PS3 with the e3 and for some reason when I try to get a dump I get the 10001100 error. I even tried the styrofoam trick to apply extra pressure but no luck :(

I have a fat 40gig PS3 Model CECHH
Any advise?

Check the error code on e3 flasher wiki I'm sure it's memory card not inserted correctly or lose the error code 10001100

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo