04-29-2015, 04:26 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I notice that there is a not a lot tutorials on how to do a downgrade with a E3 flasher and there none of the latest files. So i decided to share my dropbox folder with u guys and leave some videos and other helpful guides.

You must login or register to view this content.

Downgradable PS3 Chart

NOTE There is more than one way to check if your ps3 if downgradable.

How to find your model number

FAQs

• Are NAND downgradable? Yes
  • Can i use a E3 flasher to downgrade a NAND? No
  • Is it possible to jailbreak my ps3 without a e3 flasher? only if its already on 3.55 or lower FW

My Tools

E3 Flasher Errors

0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 Failed to initialize TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 Failed to read files in TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 Failed to open TF card SD card not seated properly
0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 Failed to write files to TF card SD card not seated properly
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 Failed to initialize NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 0 1 Failed to read NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 Failed to erase NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 Failed to write NOR in E3 Check pads / clip at E3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 Failed to initialize PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 Failed to read PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 0 Failed to erase PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 Failed to write PS3 BIOS Check pads / clip at PS3 board check may not be properly seated
1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 Wrong settings of switches Check toggle switch - wrong setting
1 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 PS3 is operating NOR, E3 Flasher cannot operate at the same time Check toggle switch -wrong sitting
1 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 Not the right PS3 for this backup Already used e3flasher on 1 console
1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 Wrong PS3 version, not supported at present Metldr.2 model undowngradable
1 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 Wrong function settings Check toggle switch - wrong setting

Video Tutorials

These Videos are in my dropbox so u can either stream them are download them

This one is for if know all the basic stuff

these vidoes was not created by me, So Shoutout to ModzLink and blufox20

Tutorial for 4.75

The Flash Tool Is 4.50 But Works With 4.75 (TESTED)
The Nor Inspector Is To Check If Your Dump Is 100% Good To Go

4.50 Flash Tool = You must login or register to view this content.

NOR Inspector = You must login or register to view this content.

E3 Flasher Update (MultiConsoles) = You must login or register to view this content.

If You Need A Good TuT To Follow, i Recommend This One.

This tutorial is by Platisfied all credits

News:
Originally posted by another user
We will release a new version E3 FLASHER specially for NAND FLASH console in few weeks, it help you downgrade and dual boot easier with NAND FLASH CLIP .

Credits:
Bobby Downgrades
ModzLink
E3 Team
Blufox
Swizzy
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 03-08-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added 4.81 Patcher

The following 27 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Chop, CloudChaser, Dan Dactyl, danielrios1436, dementor40, DSG24, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Harold., Innovai, JamRock2, JATOCH, Jordan, meier88, Mr_Snake_-, Mr503, Midnight.eGo, RTE, runningman420, Saber_JZY, Script Kiddie, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, StormyF, TEXAS24_ReStEr, Tristan, xK ELITE GaminG, XxBlud23xX
08-27-2015, 12:04 PM #20
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
Check the error code on e3 flasher wiki I'm sure it's memory card not inserted correctly or lose the error code 10001100

I had already done that. It was about the clip not being read properly or something. I was using the styrofoam method so I really didn't know why it wasn't working because that method works for like everyone else lol

In the end I ended up using coins as a last resort instead of styrofoam and I guess that actually gave it more pressure cuz it finally worked Smile
08-27-2015, 06:22 PM #21
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Mr503 View Post
Guys so I'm trying to downgrade my PS3 with the e3 and for some reason when I try to get a dump I get the 10001100 error. I even tried the styrofoam trick to apply extra pressure but no luck :(

I have a fat 40gig PS3 Model CECHH
Any advise?

your e3 flasher is probably not seated properly, try turning it the other way maybe and make sure u feel a little snap
08-27-2015, 06:23 PM #22
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I had already done that. It was about the clip not being read properly or something. I was using the styrofoam method so I really didn't know why it wasn't working because that method works for like everyone else lol

In the end I ended up using coins as a last resort instead of styrofoam and I guess that actually gave it more pressure cuz it finally worked Smile

oh glad to hear its working fine for, next time quote the post so the person who made the thread get a notification
08-27-2015, 07:11 PM #23
Originally posted by ResistTheStar View Post
oh glad to hear its working fine for, next time quote the post so the person who made the thread get a notification

Got you, thanks for the help and info Smile
08-28-2015, 03:11 PM #24
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Got you, thanks for the help and info Smile

Im Glad i could help
08-30-2015, 04:26 PM #25
Hey I have a PS3 Slim update 4.75 OFW Cech 2101A is there any way I can downgrade to jailbreak it and play online with it??
08-31-2015, 01:07 PM #26
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by sora0015 View Post
Hey I have a PS3 Slim update 4.75 OFW Cech 2101A is there any way I can downgrade to jailbreak it and play online with it??

Sure u can, but first off your going to need a E3 flasher that can be found here You must login or register to view this content.
09-01-2015, 09:48 PM #27
so it dosnt matter if I'm in the highest OFW?? so with the E3 Flasher I will downgrade to 3.55 CFW or 4.75 CFW?
cus in the picture it says what can be downgraded and I'm not sure if mines there... (CECH-2101A)
Last edited by sora0015 ; 09-01-2015 at 09:51 PM.
09-02-2015, 02:08 PM #28
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by sora0015 View Post
so it dosnt matter if I'm in the highest OFW?? so with the E3 Flasher I will downgrade to 3.55 CFW or 4.75 CFW?
cus in the picture it says what can be downgraded and I'm not sure if mines there... (CECH-2101A)

i hope this does get too technical for u because when i started out it was hard for me to understand some of this stuff too, but when u use E3 flasher your gonna extract a dump from the ps3, put that dump on the computer modify it then put it back on your ps3, now from there u can either install 3.55 CFW downgrader or just install a 4.75 Cex CFW, the only reason i would recommend u downgrade to 3.55 after u modify the dump on put it back on the ps3 is convert to cex, but technically u dont have to install the 3.55 FW, if u really just want to mod and dont care about CEX or DEX just install a 4.75 Cex CFW after u modify the Dump

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo