05-25-2015, 08:25 PM #1
rothwell2014
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have noticed a lot of people giving up with Rebug 4.70 D-Rex because they keep getting ERROR 8002a224 when trying to sign in.
This is the error code for invalid/banned cid! That does not mean your banned, you just need to restore the cid to the console.
I use the following way and it works everytime and it has its pro's by doing it this way you will not be able to sign in until you have disabled the CFW on the system keeping you that little bit more ban free.
First of all you need PSN Patch and Filezilla.
Install PSN Patch to your PS3 then install filezilla on your PC/Laptop if you dont already have it.
Open filezilla and enter the console IP whilst in Multiman or whatever way you choose to ftp transfer.
Then open HDD0 Then game and find PSN Patch (BLJS1001Cool Man (aka Tustin), Once your in PSN Patch hit USRDIR and right click default.cfg then select edit. Once note pad appears on screen go to cid and psid and change the numbers from all zeros to your original cid and psid and double check its all kosher. Once your happy its correct then hit file and save then close the page and go back to filezilla, a pop up box should now be there, just tick the box that says finish editing and delete local file from server then press ok and close fillezilla. Now go back to XMB hit PSNpatch and press X when it comes on, then after the beep your back at the xmb and you can sign in.
Once these steps have been taken you will only need to open and use PSN patch on boot up to get online.

Please also check DEBUG SETTINGS AS DEX TRANSFERS CHANGE THE NP ENVIRONMENT TO SP-NT, IF UNDER DEBUG SETTINGS>NP ENVIRONMENT IS SET TO SP-NT THEN EDIT IT BACK TO "NP" THEN ONCE REBOOTED YOU WILL BE ALL GOOD. IF NP IS SET TO SP-NT THEN YOU CANNOT EVEN USE THE INTERNET FULL STOP.
THERE ARE ALSO OTHER WAYS TO GET AROUND IT BUT THIS WORKED THE BEST FOR ME.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND YOUR BACK ONLINE WITH NO ERROR CODE 8002a224. It does not necessarily mean you have been banned if all worked well before dex transfer.

IF YOU FIND THIS DIFFICULT THEN THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD HERE Smile You must login or register to view this content.

Have Fun!seb5594

UPDATE: When converting to dex it changes your cid to the dev default instead of the retail default it changes a 7 to a 2 in your cid like this (0000000100820) when to get online it needs to be like this 0000000100870 by changing the setting via webman it will allow you to sign in.
Last edited by rothwell2014 ; 09-23-2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: UPDATED METHODS

The following 4 users say thank you to rothwell2014 for this useful post:

donycrow, Pandymodz, TheModBible, TStew28
08-18-2015, 07:37 AM #11
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by the12districts View Post
Dex, Can You add me on skype cuz i really need help with modding GTA5

I do not have skypeSmile but you can private message me
09-22-2015, 04:38 AM #12
i have a simpler way of fixing the problem for those who need clarity on how to fix
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked applejacks2023 for this useful post:

rothwell2014
10-03-2015, 05:55 PM #13
Dear friend...you are THE BEST!!!! Thanks
06-15-2016, 08:00 PM #14
thx for the help Kryptus
02-01-2017, 04:06 PM #15
Shazk
Gobble
thank you so much!
06-10-2017, 06:45 PM #16
Stfu bro all you're trying to do is get our acct banned dumbass don't post something if you don't know what you're doing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo