Post: [CFW] How To Change Mac Address Without Downgrading To 3.55
05-30-2015, 09:03 AM #1
Toxic
former staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, this is my first thread, so plz dont judge, anyways i made this thread for the people who want to change their Mac Address without downgrading to 3.55, so lets begin:

The Requirements are:

1- A ps3 that is running a CFW (DEX - CEX)
2- Usb that is formatted to Fat32
3- A computer
4- A brain

Step 1:

You need to download this You must login or register to view this content., and install it on your CFW

Step 2:

A- Go to
        1    From the main menu, select “Settings“.
2 Scroll all the way to the bottom and select “Network Settings“.
3 Select “Settings and Connection Status List“.
4 The “MAC Address” is displayed on the screen.

B- Type ur Mac address on a Paper, or anywhere just because u will need it later.

Step 3:

A- Go to your computer, create a text document and type in the following:
    #                         #
# SEN Enabler patch file #
# #

MAC: B0DEADCAFE0B

* Only change what is in red WITHOUT CHANGING THE PLACE

B- Change the Mac address in the text with urs, BUT ONLY CHANGE THE LAST TWO NUMBERS, and do not include ":" , please dont leave any spaces in the Mac, because the text is very sensitive. DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE TEXT EXCPET THE MAC ADDRESS.

C- Save the text document with this name: MAC.txt (please make sure that the "MAC" is written in capitals)

D- Put the file (MAC.txt) in the ROOT of the usb.

Step 4:

Go to SEN Enabler, it will show you some option click the option that changes the mac address (which is R3 (the right analog stick)). Now it should reboot, go to ur settings as before, and see if ur Mac address is changed. Now the sad part is, you will need to do this every time u shutdown ur ps3 (only the part when the usb is plugged, and you go to SEN Enabler and press R3).

Last edited by Toxic ; 05-30-2015 at 09:06 AM. Reason: my bad, again

The following 8 users say thank you to Toxic for this useful post:

Armyspy, LostAndCramb, MessinBound, Saint Goofy, Swiss_Tell, Sync, Tor Outlaw, xJado
05-30-2015, 09:17 AM #2
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ToXiC
Hey guys, this is my first thread, so plz dont judge, anyways i made this thread for the people who want to change their Mac Address without downgrading to 3.55, so lets begin:

The Requirements are:

3- A computer
4- A brain

Step 1:

You need to download this You must login or register to view this content., and install it on your CFW

Step 2:

A- Go to

B- Type ur Mac address on a Paper, or anywhere just because u will need it later.

Step 3:

# #

B- Change the Mac address in the text with urs, BUT ONLY CHANGE THE LAST TWO NUMBERS, and do not include ":" , please dont leave any spaces in the Mac, because the text is very sensitive. DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE TEXT EXCPET THE MAC ADDRESS.

C- Save the text document with this name: MAC.txt (please make sure that the "MAC" is written in capitals)

Step 4:

Go to SEN Enabler, it will show you some option click the option that changes the mac address (which is R3 (the right analog stick)). Now it should reboot, go to ur settings as before, and see if ur Mac address is changed. Now the sad part is, you will need to do this every time u shutdown ur ps3 (only the part when the usb is plugged, and you go to SEN Enabler and press R3).

Already tuts on this Happy.

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

Synergy
05-30-2015, 09:21 AM #3
Toxic
former staff
i know, but this more detailed one
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Already tuts on this Happy.
05-30-2015, 10:31 AM #4
i know, but this more detailed one

Yeah buts its the same concept. Dont need 2 tutorials explaining the same thing buddy.
05-30-2015, 10:47 AM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Coffee
Yeah buts its the same concept. Dont need 2 tutorials explaining the same thing buddy.

Well, if a mod want to trash my thread, let him go ahead, this is my first thread after all
05-30-2015, 12:24 PM #6
iTпDM
Vault dweller

The Requirements are:

3- A computer
4- A brain

Step 1:

Step 2:

A- Go to

Step 3:

# #

Step 4:

Already posted, but thanks !
06-01-2015, 03:37 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!

The Requirements are:

3- A computer
4- A brain

Step 1:

Step 2:

A- Go to

Step 3:

# #

Step 4:

Kinda useless since it's not permanent.

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

06-01-2015, 03:48 AM #8
Slick
Anxiety
This is just temporary... I'm sure most people would rather it be permanent though. Nice tutorial though :y:
06-01-2015, 01:45 PM #9
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Kinda useless since it's not permanent.

Originally posted by Slick View Post
This is just temporary... I'm sure most people would rather it be permanent though. Nice tutorial though :y:

no shit? I made this for the people, that DONT want to downgrade their console to 3.55, or convert to CEX to DEX, or vice versa, if u calculated the time u need to downgrade, this method will be faster
06-01-2015, 07:43 PM #10
Slick
Anxiety
no shit? I made this for the people, that DONT want to downgrade their console to 3.55, or convert to CEX to DEX, or vice versa, if u calculated the time u need to downgrade, this method will be faster

Badass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo