06-05-2015, 09:48 AM #1
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey people

How many Ps3 consoles or other game consoles have you hardware hacked,i am not talking of software modding,i mean the real deal ;-)

Here is a photo of my collection over the past 5-6 months,i have been placing the warranty seals of each downgrade on my workbench...there was so many more that i wish i had kept prior to starting the collection!

You must login or register to view this content.

Ya'll should know what these are ;-)

06-05-2015, 01:44 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by N0R View Post
Hey people

How many Ps3 consoles or other game consoles have you hardware hacked,i am not talking of software modding,i mean the real deal ;-)

Here is a photo of my collection over the past 5-6 months,i have been placing the warranty seals of each downgrade on my workbench...there was so many more that i wish i had kept prior to starting the collection!

10+ for me
06-05-2015, 07:46 PM #3
xJado
Banned
Hey people

DAYYYUM!

i only did 3 xd
1 fat and 2 slims
06-05-2015, 09:09 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Hey people

None as I'm not a dev, as far as I know no one has hacked a PS3. Modifying the motherboard, firmware, etc isn't the same as hacking. So you havnt even done the real deal :p
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 06-05-2015 at 09:11 PM.
06-05-2015, 09:12 PM #5
Hey people

Ive water cooled 5 ps3's and downgraded about 15+ excluding my personal ps3's
06-05-2015, 10:36 PM #6
Hunter926
Little One
None, but I would like to point out..

06-05-2015, 11:07 PM #7
Hey people

I've down 2 of my own slim PS3's
06-06-2015, 04:58 AM #8
downed like 5 ps3s and rgh 2 xboxs and jtaged 1 xbox
06-06-2015, 11:16 AM #9
マated
Do a barrel roll!
When I started my Downgrade Service on ebay I did around 110 PS3s from March 14 till end of 2014. But the request is very low because the PS3 is f**king old. But you can earn a lot of money doing this. I know someone who did over 2000 PS3s. He had a video on YouTube showing his collection of warranty seals in plastic pockets. This was insane. And if you're skilled you can earn a lot $$$ with making your own RTM tools, too. #LTSGTAV

The following user thanked マated for this useful post:

06-06-2015, 03:04 PM #10
Like 300+ dont know...but its old and See many guys still have or dont want buy, ps3 is dead...
Last edited by l3allermann82 ; 06-06-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo