Post: Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex & Rex 4.75 Spoofer (XxUnkn0wnxX)
06-09-2015, 02:47 PM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

ignore the ".DS_Store" files

be sure you are in normal mode first, check first in rebug toolbox.
once you are in normal mode open rebug toolbox, go to your computer, open a FTP session to your PS3 using Filezilla or what ever FTP client you use.

you should see "Dev_Rebug" go there from there you replace the files from the download to your ps3 console folder the folder structure.
EG
from the folder "/dev_flash/vsh/"
you will find 2 more folder ETC and Module
from module you would replace

Dev_Rebug/vsh/module/vsh.self

from /dev_flash/vsh/module/vsh.self - from the download

replace all your system files from the download following the folder structures....

reboot ps3, Profit???

if it fails to reboot, go into safe mode and re-install rebug 4.70.1 DRex..

but it should work.. from there just go back to rebug mode or cobra mode, use PSNPatch to spoof ur CID & disable CFW mode and you should be able to login fine.

works in all modes btw Cobra, Rebug, Normal etc...

should work.. works fine for me, be sure to be using PSNPatch! (best using Private Cids....)

i patched all the VSH files including the cexsp <-- may work with CEX of rebug, i will work on proper CEX ver when i get the time..

as for the stuff in the data folder and etc folder extracted that from OFW Update..

if ps3 fails to reboot it freeze/crash just boot to safe mode and re-install firmware from there.. (should't happen)
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 06-22-2015 at 05:47 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

dany_skun, FallofReach, justeve, MVP-_-MODZ, The.d0xX, WhyUMadKid
06-21-2015, 01:00 AM #11
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
ya sorry i been busy with exams...

il try and make 1 today.. or tomorrow..

Originally posted by KwTSnipeRxHDx View Post
why i cant replace it i know im a noob at this

use rebug toolbox as Ftp server or enable write to flash on Multiman.. you need to write either to dev_blind, dev_write or dev_rebug

these are all Mirrors of dev_flash with write permissions enabled..

when you replace in either of these directly depending the FTP server software u ar using on ur PS3 it will replace the stuff in Dev_Flash
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 06-21-2015 at 01:02 AM.
06-22-2015, 05:48 PM #12
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Check OP Made a Normal Rex-Cex Ver..

should work fine as the hashes calculated where the same...
06-22-2015, 06:01 PM #13
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
Check OP Made a Normal Rex-Cex Ver..

should work fine as the hashes calculated where the same...

Nice spoof! Works perfectly
06-22-2015, 08:37 PM #14
stevo10000
Can’t trickshot me!
Awesome thanks
06-23-2015, 07:07 PM #15
Amazing spoofer but does vsh.self.swp and vsh.self.cexsp have to be transferred? I was able to transfer vsh.self.cexsp but couldn't vsh.self.swp as there wasn't enough memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated
06-23-2015, 07:28 PM #16
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks waiting for you to release the Cex version.
06-23-2015, 10:41 PM #17
H4MZ4
Little One
What's the point having a DEX version O.o
06-24-2015, 05:05 AM #18
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
Originally posted by dsilva1296 View Post
Amazing spoofer but does vsh.self.swp and vsh.self.cexsp have to be transferred? I was able to transfer vsh.self.cexsp but couldn't vsh.self.swp as there wasn't enough memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated

if ur having such an issue be sure ur on normal mode 1st (no cobra or web man enabled) coz all those other extensions eat up all ur ram or disable/uninstall some VSH plugins like constant ftp server or anything else that loads p when u boost ps3 like CCAPI

u can always do via Multiman with dev write enabled then copying though dev_blind through the file manager (files will need to be on USB)

Originally posted by Hamza
What's the point having a DEX version O.o

umm reduced ban.. less suspicious?

well in the end up to you. if you think broadcasting ur current FW ver isn't suspicious so be it.. but wouldn't you want to play it safe instead of taking the risk?

DEX fw uses different firmware update servers but when you connect to normal SEN via normal CID you are effectively using the Consumer network not the DEX developer SEN Network to play online..
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 06-24-2015 at 10:08 AM.
07-06-2015, 05:14 PM #19
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 04:23 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo