Post: Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex & Rex 4.75 Spoofer (XxUnkn0wnxX)
06-09-2015, 02:47 PM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

ignore the ".DS_Store" files

be sure you are in normal mode first, check first in rebug toolbox.
once you are in normal mode open rebug toolbox, go to your computer, open a FTP session to your PS3 using Filezilla or what ever FTP client you use.

you should see "Dev_Rebug" go there from there you replace the files from the download to your ps3 console folder the folder structure.
EG
from the folder "/dev_flash/vsh/"
you will find 2 more folder ETC and Module
from module you would replace

Dev_Rebug/vsh/module/vsh.self

from /dev_flash/vsh/module/vsh.self - from the download

replace all your system files from the download following the folder structures....

reboot ps3, Profit???

if it fails to reboot, go into safe mode and re-install rebug 4.70.1 DRex..

but it should work.. from there just go back to rebug mode or cobra mode, use PSNPatch to spoof ur CID & disable CFW mode and you should be able to login fine.

works in all modes btw Cobra, Rebug, Normal etc...

should work.. works fine for me, be sure to be using PSNPatch! (best using Private Cids....)

i patched all the VSH files including the cexsp <-- may work with CEX of rebug, i will work on proper CEX ver when i get the time..

as for the stuff in the data folder and etc folder extracted that from OFW Update..

if ps3 fails to reboot it freeze/crash just boot to safe mode and re-install firmware from there.. (should't happen)
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 06-22-2015 at 05:47 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

dany_skun, FallofReach, justeve, MVP-_-MODZ, The.d0xX, WhyUMadKid
07-07-2015, 01:18 AM #20
Big thanks!
Works perfect.
07-14-2015, 08:41 PM #21
jblaze519
Are you high?
its game me rsod explane more stupid ps3 bullshit
07-14-2015, 08:54 PM #22
Kryptors
Little One
redacted
Last edited by Kryptors ; 07-26-2020 at 04:23 PM.
07-14-2015, 10:10 PM #23
Cheers mate, worked perfectly
07-15-2015, 10:05 AM #24
SEN Enabler spoof works for me in rebug mode.
Why is it recommended to stay on normal when rebug mode actually doesn't spoof firmware version and it all works?
08-05-2015, 11:51 PM #25
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post

once you are in normal mode open rebug toolbox, go to your computer, open a FTP session to your PS3 using Filezilla or what ever FTP client you use.

you should see "Dev_Rebug" go there from there you replace the files from the download to your ps3 console folder the folder structure.
EG

replace all your system files from the download following the folder structures....

reboot ps3, Profit???

but it should work.. from there just go back to rebug mode or cobra mode, use PSNPatch to spoof ur CID & disable CFW mode and you should be able to login fine.

should work.. works fine for me, be sure to be using PSNPatch! (best using Private Cids....)

i patched all the VSH files including the cexsp <-- may work with CEX of rebug, i will work on proper CEX ver when i get the time..

as for the stuff in the data folder and etc folder extracted that from OFW Update..

if ps3 fails to reboot it freeze/crash just boot to safe mode and re-install firmware from there.. (should't happen)

can i use this spoofer on 4.60 rebug dex?
08-08-2015, 12:43 PM #26
im so sad because i sold my modded ps3 when jailbreaks was patched 4.70 i was so bored and now i want to mod again but i cant :/
08-08-2015, 02:48 PM #27
cod5cl
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post

EG

reboot ps3, Profit???

every console id i use getting banned never been used on any console ! don't know is it your spoofer the reason why is i'm getting banned every time i change the console id in 1 min i get banned msg !!!
08-10-2015, 09:12 PM #28
FreeakHead
Do a barrel roll!
ps sorry wrong theard :(
Last edited by FreeakHead ; 08-10-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo