Post: Rebug 4.70.1 D-Rex & Rex 4.75 Spoofer (XxUnkn0wnxX)
06-09-2015, 02:47 PM #1
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

ignore the ".DS_Store" files

be sure you are in normal mode first, check first in rebug toolbox.
once you are in normal mode open rebug toolbox, go to your computer, open a FTP session to your PS3 using Filezilla or what ever FTP client you use.

you should see "Dev_Rebug" go there from there you replace the files from the download to your ps3 console folder the folder structure.
EG
from the folder "/dev_flash/vsh/"
you will find 2 more folder ETC and Module
from module you would replace

Dev_Rebug/vsh/module/vsh.self

from /dev_flash/vsh/module/vsh.self - from the download

replace all your system files from the download following the folder structures....

reboot ps3, Profit???

if it fails to reboot, go into safe mode and re-install rebug 4.70.1 DRex..

but it should work.. from there just go back to rebug mode or cobra mode, use PSNPatch to spoof ur CID & disable CFW mode and you should be able to login fine.

works in all modes btw Cobra, Rebug, Normal etc...

should work.. works fine for me, be sure to be using PSNPatch! (best using Private Cids....)

i patched all the VSH files including the cexsp <-- may work with CEX of rebug, i will work on proper CEX ver when i get the time..

as for the stuff in the data folder and etc folder extracted that from OFW Update..

if ps3 fails to reboot it freeze/crash just boot to safe mode and re-install firmware from there.. (should't happen)
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 06-22-2015 at 05:47 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to XxUnkn0wnxX for this useful post:

dany_skun, FallofReach, justeve, MVP-_-MODZ, The.d0xX, WhyUMadKid
08-14-2015, 03:40 PM #29
What In the holy FUCK!!! I read the instructions and this guy is NOT english!!! Someone explain!!!
08-15-2015, 11:37 AM #30
This comes in handy now as apparently Google doesn't want any PS3 not on 4.75 using the YouTube app. :/
08-16-2015, 05:52 AM #31
TrollinOverload
Bounty hunter
This doesn't work anymore. Gives connection to server timed out.
09-12-2015, 05:50 PM #32
how do u remove it because i want to install a 4.76 spoofer now but it says i have to remove this one and i dont know how :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo