Post: Tools for all kinds of games here!!! UPDATED 1/7/2016
06-09-2015, 08:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tools added 5/19/2016

HEY GUYS THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A THREAD TO HELP GROW THE COMMUNITY
HERE YOU WILL FIND DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR ALL KINDS OF GAMES
THE TOOLS FOR BF COD AND GTA ARE GREAT BUT FOR US TO GROW WE NEED MORE TOOLS FOR MORE GAMES
THIS THREAD IS SO YOU GUYS CAN POST TOOLS FOR DIFFERENT GAMES ALSO SUGGEST TOOLS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, AND HERE IS A FEW TOOLS DOWN BELOW I WILL ADD MORE AS THEY ARE MADE
THIS WILL SEND YOU TO THE TOOLS AND THE MAKERS OF THOSE TOOLS, ALL CREDIT TO THEM
PLEASE DROP A THANKS TO SHOW APPRECIATION BECAUSE THESE GUYS WORK HARD TO BRING US THIS STUFF

MY LIFE...... Upside Down Stare

HIT LIKE HELP KEEP THE PAGE A HOT TOPICComputer Kill
AND OR GO TO OPTIONS AND RATE THIS POST

CHECK IN DAILY BECAUSE I ADD TOOLS AS OFTEN AS I CAN

LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS TOOLS TO BE ADDED AND I WILL ADD THEM

HERE IS SOME TOOLS CHECK THEM OUT

NOTICE SOME TOOLS MAY REQUIRE YOU TO BE ELITE! SOME TOOLS MAY NEED TO BE UPDATED KINDLY ASK THE MAKER OF THAT TOOL TO UPDATE IT, SOME TOOLS MAY ALSO GO DOWN

ASSASINS CREED TOOLS/PKGS
You must login or register to view this content. BY MODZ4FUN420
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATTLEFIELD TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY Devious
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLEACH: SOUL RESURRECCION TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY DRObythePoUnD
You must login or register to view this content. BY SONYSNIGHTMARE

DEAD ALIVE
Tool no longer here. Tool requested to be made.

DEAD RISING TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY Cain532

DEAD SPACE TOOLS

DESTINY TOOLS
Tool no longer here. Tool requested to be made.

DISGAEA 3 TOOLS

DISGAEA 4 TOOLS

DRAGONBALL Z TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY Chen Madhala

DRAGON DOGMA DARK ARISEN TOOLS
Tool no longer here. Tool requested to be made

FALLOUT TOOLS

FARCRY TOOLS

FIFA 16
You must login or register to view this content. BY xiN3eemHD

JSTARSvictoryVS+RTM

KINGDOM HEARTS TOOLS

LEGO TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY ResistTheEarth

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 3 TOOLS

METAL GEAR SOLID TOOLS

MINECRAFT TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. By Reyz BY REYZ

MULTI TOOLS EVIL WITH IN, ASSASINS CREED,FAR CRY,RED DEAD,SNIPER ELITE,WOLFENSTEIN,BIOHAZARD,RE REVELATIONS 2,AND RE UMBRELLA CHRONICLES
You must login or register to view this content. BY wajdi9

NARUTO TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY kronoaxis

NEED FOR SPEED TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY NickBeHaxing

NBA 2K TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY UnholyTalonTSi
You must login or register to view this content. BY REYZ

ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 3 TOOLS

ONE PIECE UNLIMITED WORLD RED TOOLS

RAGE TOOLS

RATCHET CLANK TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY MoNsTeR_Nizz

RED DEAD REDEMPTION TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY Ploutarxos1

RESIDENT EVIL TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY DARK NACHO

SAINTS ROW TOOLS

SKATE TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY NIckBeHaxing

SKYRIM TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY IDontLeech

SNIPER ELITE TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY X_COM

SOUTH PARK TOOLS

TALES OF XILLIA 1&2 DUAL TOOL
You must login or register to view this content. BY DRO

TESTDRIVEUNLIMITED2

TEKKEN TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY xXMafiosolfXx SkrillexModz SistenModz

THE EVIL WITHIN SAVE EDITOR/TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY RED-EyeX32

TOMB RAIDER TOOLS

TransformersDevastationRTM

StarOceanLastHopeInternational_RTM

UNCHARTED TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY Chrise_deluxe

WATCH DOGS TOOLS
You must login or register to view this content. BY KranK

YAKUZA 4 TOOLS

YOU GUYS PLEASE LIST ANY GAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TOOLS MADE FOR!
IF YOU HAVE MORE TOOLS YOU WOULD LIKE ADDED HERE LET ME KNOW.

EXTRA SECTION FOR MY FAVORITE COD AND GTA TOOLS

COD GHOST TOOLS

GHOST EBOOT MAKER
You must login or register to view this content. BY iamLuckeyy7

GHOST RTM
You must login or register to view this content. BY Wajdi9

You must login or register to view this content. BY Newka-

COD BO2 TOOLS

BO2 RTM
OF COURSE LOL You must login or register to view this content. BY GEO

You must login or register to view this content. BY BISOON

GTA TOOLS

GTA 5 RTM
You must login or register to view this content. BY Kryptus

GTA San Andreas RTM
You must login or register to view this content. By LeMoEnFoK

THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT BROUGHT US THESE TOOLS AND THANKS TO NGU FOR MAKING A PLACE FOR US TO TALK SHARE IDEAS AND GROW AS A COMMUNITY[/COLOR]
Last edited by vicious_results ; 05-20-2016 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Cleared broken links added few a few tools

The following 36 users say thank you to vicious_results for this useful post:

.Megann., A_Gen_Fiasco, MLB, BaumHF1, BornShooter, Chirra92, dazemerson1972, DraMaTiK_DreaM, Dro, Father Luckeyy, grifzxp, ItzExxon, Krypton, Kronoaxis, LostSoulSiskel, macflay59, Moamen9875, MOD-RuLeZ, MoneyB, NIO77, NUKES_mAn97, Phreaker, Pianist Prodigy, Adrian, Rezqaazify, rickypkemp, Sapkota122, Skonafid, SQUID-EE-68, SwordSpoon, tetrax01, wajdi9, x_com, xXGAME_OVERXx, XxlYlOlLlOlxX
06-11-2015, 01:59 PM #11
LOL HA HA OOPS This is sparta!
06-11-2015, 02:33 PM #12
Originally posted by com View Post
i have few here is a links :You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks X_COM for taking time to make these tools and bring them to the community people like you are what keep everything going

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

x_com
06-11-2015, 02:46 PM #13
x_com
Banned
Originally posted by results View Post
Thanks X_COM for taking time to make these tools and bring them to the community people like you are what keep everything going

i think that your thread need to be sticky ,then people will esay find rtm tools for other games

The following user thanked x_com for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-11-2015, 02:56 PM #14
Originally posted by com View Post
i think that your thread need to be sticky ,then people will esay find rtm tools for other games
I know I asked just for that reason I think they might be considering it because they have been bumping it back up to the top. I think they want to see the response it gets but my whole aim is to get it sticky so people can find the tools for other games like you said.
06-11-2015, 05:50 PM #15
Phreaker
Bounty hunter
HEY GUYS THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A THREAD TO HELP GROW THE COMMUNITY
THE TOOLS FOR BF COD AND GTA ARE GREAT BUT FOR US TO GROW WE NEED MORE TOOLS FOR MORE GAMES
THIS THREAD IS SO YOU GUYS CAN POST TOOLS FOR DIFFERENT GAMES, AND HERE IS A FEW TOOLS DOWN BELOW I WILL ADD MORE AS THEY ARE MADE
THIS WILL SEND YOU TO THE TOOLS AND THE MAKERS OF THE TOOLS ALL CREDIT TO THEM:yes:
PLEASE DROP A THANKS TO SHOW APPRECTION BECAUSE THESE GUYS WORK HARD TO BRING US THIS STUFF:yes:

MY LIFE

some of these tools are for games like NBA2K15 MINECRAFT FAR CRY4 EVIL WITHIN RESIDENT EVIL AND MORE.....

HERE IS SOME TOOLS CHECK THEM OUT

You must login or register to view this content. BY wajdi9

You must login or register to view this content. BY Phreaker

YOU GUYS PLEASE LIST ANY GAMES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TOOLS MADE FOR! IF YOU HAVE TOOLS PLEASE POST LINKS SO I CAN ADD THEM

THANKS TO THE GUYS THAT BROUGHT US THESE TOOLS AND THANKS TO NGU FOR MAKING A PLACE FOR US TO TALK SHARE IDEAS AND GROW AS A COMMUNITY

I'm sure this will come in handy for people nice job

The following user thanked Phreaker for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-11-2015, 06:05 PM #16
Phreaker
Bounty hunter
Check out my Assassin Creed rouge rtm tool Smile You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Phreaker for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-11-2015, 06:15 PM #17
Originally posted by Phreaker View Post
Check out my Assassin Creed rouge rtm tool Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Ok I will add it. wajdi9 has one also I have been using for a few weeks its really good just let me know any tools you would like to add
06-11-2015, 06:24 PM #18
Ok Phreaker it looks nice I added it. thanks for your help in the community :yes:
06-11-2015, 06:30 PM #19
Phreaker
Bounty hunter
Ok Phreaker it looks nice I added it. thanks for your help in the community :yes:

No problem Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo