Post: [Release] *New* Watch Dogs RTM Tool By Twisted [1.04]
06-11-2015, 07:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, So I finally finished my tool and im here to release it. There might be some bugs so please report them so i can get them fixed. Please note this is my first project so please take it easy on me. Big credits to LaV8edModz for being a great teacher and a good friend, without him none of this would be accomplished.Thanks and enjoy! I hope i fixed everything for you guys and so sorry for the wait. ENJOY!!!!!!
You must login or register to view this content.
DOWNLOAD IN SPOILER!

Virus Scan 0/57
Credits to wesmkeweeddaily for the offsets, and LAv8edModz for the teaching me the ropes and guidance!
Last edited by TwistedModzV3 ; 07-12-2015 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Fixed offsets, fixed and cleaned coding

The following 6 users say thank you to TwistedModzV3 for this useful post:

anxify, BHM TRU3 ST0N3R, bond55, KRJXXX, minimal08, richard5555
07-27-2015, 01:27 AM #11
make sure u have the cappi/tmappi dll files in there, you probably figured it out by now though Smile
07-27-2015, 01:30 AM #12
Originally posted by LordQueef View Post
What does it say?

"Twisted's Watch Dogs RTM has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" This usually happens because it's missing a plug in. At least that's what fixed my other rtm tools (by adding the missing plug in like PS3Lib.dll or CCAPI.dll but I know that's not the one missing cuz it's there). It might also be because I have an old computer (Windows Vista Yup pretty shitty). Shit sorry for double post
07-27-2015, 01:32 AM #13
Originally posted by plasmaspaz View Post
make sure u have the cappi/tmappi dll files in there, you probably figured it out by now though Smile

I tried and it didn't work.
04-14-2016, 11:43 PM #14
Anyone know how not to freeze up when conecting unlimited ammo please =(
04-14-2016, 11:44 PM #15
Cex blus help
08-24-2016, 04:54 PM #16
cant attach CCAPI
10-19-2018, 05:17 PM #17
Bonjour il marche nencore ?
10-19-2018, 08:29 PM #18
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
Hey guys, So I finally finished my tool and im here to release it. There might be some bugs so please report them so i can get them fixed. Please note this is my first project so please take it easy on me. Big credits to LaV8edModz for being a great teacher and a good friend, without him none of this would be accomplished.Thanks and enjoy! I hope i fixed everything for you guys and so sorry for the wait. ENJOY!!!!!!
DOWNLOAD IN SPOILER!

Virus Scan 0/57
Credits to wesmkeweeddaily for the offsets, and LAv8edModz for the teaching me the ropes and guidance!

Most mods either dont work or freeze instantly
05-19-2019, 08:46 PM #19
the codes doesn't work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo