Post: How to recover friends list from a banned psn account
06-18-2015, 12:30 AM #1
DOUBLEHUNTER
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You can use multiman or a ftp either will work

First: open up multiman or have your ftp ready, navigate to the file manager/mmOS

Second: open PS3 root/dev_hdd0/home

Third: there will be a bunch of folders depending on how many accounts are on your system and it will start with 6-7 zeros, now say you have 5 users on the ps3 it will go in order the first folder will be the first account on your ps3

Fourth: open whichever folder has the banned psn then go to friendim/avatar and there are all of your friends dont mind the .png its just the picture but the name should appear for all friends added on the account

The following 5 users say thank you to DOUBLEHUNTER for this useful post:

OfficialJesseP, lol19982222, samet2013, vicious_results
06-18-2015, 01:14 AM #2
Originally posted by DOUBLEHUNTER View Post
You can use multiman or a ftp either will work

First: open up multiman or have your ftp ready, navigate to the file manager/mmOS

Third: there will be a bunch of folders depending on how many accounts are on your system and it will start with 6-7 zeros, now say you have 5 users on the ps3 it will go in order the first folder will be the first account on your ps3

Fourth: open whichever folder has the banned psn then go to friendim/avatar and there are all of your friends dont mind the .png its just the picture but the name should appear for all friends added on the account

Nice post Smile
06-18-2015, 06:30 AM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
i swear this has been posted already
06-18-2015, 07:25 AM #4
Slick
Anxiety
Why the didn't I think of this? Nice post dude! Enzo
06-18-2015, 07:50 AM #5
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
i swear this has been posted already

Because it has lol ��
06-18-2015, 07:54 AM #6
This post has been posted before.
06-18-2015, 09:21 AM #7
nice post Smile
06-18-2015, 02:32 PM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by DOUBLEHUNTER View Post
You can use multiman or a ftp either will work

Or an even easier option is to have a PS4 and send the banned account a friend request (you don't need to accept it) then browse the friends list with the PS4.

So basically make a new account send a friend request to the banned account with the new one and browse the friends list and add them.

Just make sure you don't have the privacy settings on to stop it but this is what I do Winky Winky

This works for anyone without the need for a CFW.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 06-18-2015 at 02:36 PM.
06-18-2015, 02:43 PM #9
Toxic
former staff
has been posted before + I saw this method in another website before

The following 2 users say thank you to Toxic for this useful post:

sosrs, T_T-
07-13-2015, 05:22 PM #10
one question how do you login on a banned account?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo