Post: To All of The OFW Users - Why You Should NOT be Using The Backup Mod Menu Trick!!
07-05-2015, 04:14 AM #1
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, so I have seen like almost everyone of my customers ask me "Dude, I found out how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak, screw u.", and this really made me put some thought into why you shouldn't do this. OK, let's get started.

1. You have like pretty much no method of getting a new CID.
So what I mean by this is that, you have to be jailbroken to change your CID, and a full system backup would take a long time, and you can't replace any files(im about 99.999% sure) and even if there was good luck getting someone to show you how or to sell you a CID. I know I wouldn't give a CID to an OFW user.

2. When updates come out, it get's patched.
So basically OFW users will probably be all like "OMG why isn't it working?" and come complaining to the OFW users. And you OFW users probably don't even know about what an online bypass is. 99.9% you just went on YouTube and searched, "how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak".

3. There is NOBODY on here (except for the odd goody two shoes) who will ever want to help you with your issue, because you couldn't even have the decency to put out for an E3 flasher, or the odd guy on Craigslist who is willing to do it for you for like 50 bucks or something, but instead, you choose the worst possible option, by OFW modding, and 99.9% of the people who upload these videos on YouTube on how to do this don't even know how to fix your issues for you. They will go all Apple Phone Support on you and ask you if you "turned it off and on".

4. You are most likely to get banned faster than the CFW modders.
The reason behind this is you are probably going to gloat, and show off. Nobody likes a 9 year old kid screaming with a voice higher than Wiz Khalifa saying "I HAVE MODS AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA". And if you don't do that, you're most likely to do something even more stupid.

5. FOR THE LITTLE KIDS (8-13) --- I bet you Bill Gates daughters college fund that your mom and dad aren't going to buy you a new console or CID.
Like really though, your parents will probably end up saying "next time don't cheat.", or, "Don't cry, I'll get you a Wii, that pretty cheap and they have age appropriate games!", not "Sure! I will buy you a new gaming console worth 200$+, because you did something stupid with your old one."

6.You are probably going to do this on your main account, which will get banned faster then Sanic
In a perfect world, the OFW modders would not be stupid with what they have and use new accounts, and eventually down the line, get a jailbroken console, but no. That won't happen you will just whine on about how you got banned when you were at 3rd prestige in BO2.

7. And Last but not least, You Can't get a DEX console without the dumps. And you aren't getting the dumps.\
Sorry guys but its the truth.
Oh and if you don't know what DEX is, it's the best thing ever.

Anyways, This is the end of why you should NOT OFW mod.
Thanks for reading,
Niki201

The following 34 users say thank you to niki201 for this useful post:

Raiden, /SneakerStreet/, ADAM-, bench2012, Crazy_Ace3214, Dro, ERIKHUMBLE_, Gryphus, Geraxy, GreenManOSteele, GTA MoDz, Tears, Ice1976, iGreaT xX, Lukas_01, martinwake.ml, MOD-RuLeZ, NestiAl, NIO77, illusional, Ozias, PinKPanther1020, Psycedelic, AFG, Rebuged, Teken, Vondy Supreme, wtf33, x_com, xDannny, xPurpBoyyx, zhuk86

The following 3 users groaned at niki201 for this awful post:

AutoModder, ceazar3o6, Midnight
07-06-2015, 07:26 AM #20
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Couldn't agree more.
07-06-2015, 08:36 AM #21
wtf33
Haxor!
Originally posted by niki201 View Post
Alright, so I have seen like almost everyone of my customers ask me "Dude, I found out how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak, screw u.", and this really made me put some thought into why you shouldn't do this. OK, let's get started.

1. You have like pretty much no method of getting a new CID.
So what I mean by this is that, you have to be jailbroken to change your CID, and a full system backup would take a long time, and you can't replace any files(im about 99.999% sure) and even if there was good luck getting someone to show you how or to sell you a CID. I know I wouldn't give a CID to an OFW user.

2. When updates come out, it get's patched.
So basically OFW users will probably be all like "OMG why isn't it working?" and come complaining to the OFW users. And you OFW users probably don't even know about what an online bypass is. 99.9% you just went on YouTube and searched, "how to get a mod menu without a jailbreak".

3. There is NOBODY on here (except for the odd goody two shoes) who will ever want to help you with your issue, because you couldn't even have the decency to put out for an E3 flasher, or the odd guy on Craigslist who is willing to do it for you for like 50 bucks or something, but instead, you choose the worst possible option, by OFW modding, and 99.9% of the people who upload these videos on YouTube on how to do this don't even know how to fix your issues for you. They will go all Apple Phone Support on you and ask you if you "turned it off and on".

4. You are most likely to get banned faster than the CFW modders.
The reason behind this is you are probably going to gloat, and show off. Nobody likes a 9 year old kid screaming with a voice higher than Wiz Khalifa saying "I HAVE MODS AND YOU DON'T HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA". And if you don't do that, you're most likely to do something even more stupid.

5. FOR THE LITTLE KIDS (8-13) --- I bet you Bill Gates daughters college fund that your mom and dad aren't going to buy you a new console or CID.
Like really though, your parents will probably end up saying "next time don't cheat.", or, "Don't cry, I'll get you a Wii, that pretty cheap and they have age appropriate games!", not "Sure! I will buy you a new gaming console worth 200$+, because you did something stupid with your old one."

6.You are probably going to do this on your main account, which will get banned faster then Sanic
In a perfect world, the OFW modders would not be stupid with what they have and use new accounts, and eventually down the line, get a jailbroken console, but no. That won't happen you will just whine on about how you got banned when you were at 3rd prestige in BO2.

7. And Last but not least, You Can't get a DEX console without the dumps. And you aren't getting the dumps.\
Sorry guys but its the truth.
Oh and if you don't know what DEX is, it's the best thing ever.

Anyways, This is the end of why you should NOT OFW mod.
Thanks for reading,
Niki201

Smart I like it
07-06-2015, 09:36 AM #22
xFluttershy
Do a barrel roll!
No ofw modding for me im happy with datatranfers and with my jailbroken ps3 for modding minecraft,bo1 and bo2
07-06-2015, 10:24 PM #23
Ofw can't get banned so me a bad ofw
07-06-2015, 11:30 PM #24
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by hackedrrrrrrrrr View Post
Ofw can't get banned so me a bad ofw

Yes it can
Oh and if I could I would come to your house and axe your PS3 fham
07-07-2015, 03:10 PM #25
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
I would recommend it to anyone that wants to mod and play with mods Online be it in a modders pool or Offline and have some fun.
And mod Mw2 Cod 4 Cod 5 GTAIV GTAV Rage Skyrim Dead Island 1 and 2.
If you do crazy then you can expect the worst as you brought it on your self.
At least if with half a brain they can mod add there ranks money then delete their mod and go back to playing normally if they wish too..
Without having to pay some twat on a CFW who gets their account banned.
Ps3's are cheap these days if they do get banned.
Last edited by justeve ; 07-07-2015 at 06:34 PM.
07-09-2015, 12:02 AM #26
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
Yes it can
Oh and if I could I would come to your house and axe your PS3 fham

Other people haven't but with or without mods you can get banned.Know what you'rre talking about and it's odd to see a post like this from someone that don't even code.Also you're just another kid that dosen't want to lose money,rep from you're friends,and seeing you're customers modding.Another thing you're clearly not smart enoughto just say you cant do shit with the back ups online.We all know they can't do shit with the back ups online so why make a pointless post?
Last edited by AutoModder ; 07-09-2015 at 12:09 AM.
07-09-2015, 02:34 AM #27
niki201
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by AutoModder View Post
Other people haven't but with or without mods you can get banned.Know what you'rre talking about and it's odd to see a post like this from someone that don't even code.Also you're just another kid that dosen't want to lose money,rep from you're friends,and seeing you're customers modding.Another thing you're clearly not smart enoughto just say you cant do shit with the back ups online.We all know they can't do shit with the back ups online so why make a pointless post?

I know that, smart one I just forgot to include it fgt stare
07-09-2015, 03:00 AM #28
AutoModder
Climbing up the ladder
I know that, smart one I just forgot to include it fgt stare

Ok sexy mhm i believe you. Im not replying anymore.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo