07-31-2015, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys i just Modded z-Soul "This is my true power!" and 2 others i dont remeber there name but this Z-Soul Contains Godmod+Free Skill means you dont Need rtm or Pkg cheat anymore i have try to play online and it worked you have free skill and god mod but sometimes it gives you error So Keep your Backup Smewhere safe I will Make A tutorial on how to Mod Any Z-soul yourself But i need your Satisfication + how to mod any cloths with +5 stats/atributes

Warning:backup your data2.cpk Somewhere safe
Place it in:/devhdd0/game/BLES02096/USERDIR
put it in :"game" folder not "Games" with capital G.
link You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you!
Last edited by rangsharbaton ; 08-02-2015 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Fixed link

The following 2 users say thank you to rangsharbaton for this useful post:

cse69, justeve
07-31-2015, 08:30 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by rangsharbaton View Post
Hello guys i just Modded z-Soul "This is my true power!" and 2 others i dont remeber there name but this Z-Soul Contains Godmod+Free Skill means you dont Need rtm or Pkg cheat anymore i have try to play online and it worked you have free skill and god mod but sometimes it gives you error So Keep your Backup Smewhere safe I will Make A tutorial on how to Mod Any Z-soul yourself But i need your Satisfication + how to mod any cloths with +5 stats/atributes

Thank you!

Please change the file host to mediafire, thanks.
08-06-2015, 03:26 AM #3
it works for me , thanks
Last edited by llBorutoll ; 08-06-2015 at 04:12 AM.
11-16-2016, 02:50 AM #4
Does this still work?
06-02-2017, 10:01 AM #5
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rangsharbaton View Post
Hello guys i just Modded z-Soul "This is my true power!" and 2 others i dont remeber there name but this Z-Soul Contains Godmod+Free Skill means you dont Need rtm or Pkg cheat anymore i have try to play online and it worked you have free skill and god mod but sometimes it gives you error So Keep your Backup Smewhere safe I will Make A tutorial on how to Mod Any Z-soul yourself But i need your Satisfication + how to mod any cloths with +5 stats/atributes

link You must login or register to view this content.
Thank you!

Did you ever figure out the modded z-souls? How do you mod them for us version huh? I tried to convert my blus to bles but the game gives me a black screen Help if you can?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo