08-09-2015, 08:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, today I will be sharing my PSN Avatar Viewer application which will show the preview images of the avatars .dat files from your computer! So, first you will need to decrypt the avatar, because it is an .edat file. You can do it by using true ancestor .edat resigner to decrypt it into .dat format. From there, we can drag in the .dat file into this tool, view the image, and save the .png for later use!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 16 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

0zersub, DeLuca, SinonXSAO, Frosty, G-NeR, gamer113, LaughTracks, NIO77, OgKillaBee187, Pianist Prodigy, RTE, TheRichSlut, wajdi9, Laser
04-11-2016, 11:56 AM #20
xSkyModz
Save Point
It says theres a trojan on the virus scan... Can you fix this please?
11-13-2016, 08:05 PM #21
iDeity
Bounty hunter
Can we get a re-upload going with this? Mediafire determined it "dangerous".. >.>
11-13-2016, 11:30 PM #22
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dark
Hi, today I will be sharing my PSN Avatar Viewer application which will show the preview images of the avatars .dat files from your computer! So, first you will need to decrypt the avatar, because it is an .edat file. You can do it by using true ancestor .edat resigner to decrypt it into .dat format. From there, we can drag in the .dat file into this tool, view the image, and save the .png for later use!

re upload link man
12-04-2016, 08:10 PM #23
Reupload need it asap!!
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM #24
Originally posted by usapp
nice thks

Originally posted by Ickis View Post
Can we get a re-upload going with this? Mediafire determined it "dangerous".. >.>

Originally posted by Sirprizer View Post
re upload link man

Originally posted by ITzGJ11 View Post
Reupload need it asap!!

Nacho does not have the tool anymore. Riften does, try asking him for it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo