08-09-2015, 08:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, today I will be sharing my PSN Avatar Viewer application which will show the preview images of the avatars .dat files from your computer! So, first you will need to decrypt the avatar, because it is an .edat file. You can do it by using true ancestor .edat resigner to decrypt it into .dat format. From there, we can drag in the .dat file into this tool, view the image, and save the .png for later use!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 16 users say thank you to Dark Nacho for this useful post:

0zersub, DeLuca, SinonXSAO, Frosty, G-NeR, gamer113, LaughTracks, NIO77, OgKillaBee187, Pianist Prodigy, RTE, TheRichSlut, wajdi9, Laser
08-09-2015, 04:43 PM #2
Originally posted by Dark
Hi, today I will be sharing my PSN Avatar Viewer application which will show the preview images of the avatars .dat files from your computer! So, first you will need to decrypt the avatar, because it is an .edat file. You can do it by using true ancestor .edat resigner to decrypt it into .dat format. From there, we can drag in the .dat file into this tool, view the image, and save the .png for later use!

Can you provide screenshots? Gasp

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

koekiemonstarr2
08-10-2015, 10:11 AM #3
Laser
Vault dweller
this is some good shit
08-11-2015, 07:28 AM #4
KL9
★ NGU ★
Hi, today I will be sharing my PSN Avatar Viewer application which will show the preview images of the avatars .dat files from your computer! So, first you will need to decrypt the avatar, because it is an .edat file. You can do it by using true ancestor .edat resigner to decrypt it into .dat format. From there, we can drag in the .dat file into this tool, view the image, and save the .png for later use!

Originally posted by Laser View Post
this is some good shit

Is there any way I can easily decrypt all You must login or register to view this content. at once? Because if I used True Ancestor's .edat resigner it would take forever since you can only do one at a time. Or at least can I tell True Ancestor's .edat resigner tool to do all of them automatically? Any response would be appreciated! Thanks Smile
08-11-2015, 10:08 AM #5
No idea I want to add auto decrypt on my tool but the problema is I don't know how to bruteforce the edat for get the key so without the key I can't decrypt the edat and true ancestor can do it very fast
08-11-2015, 10:58 AM #6
No idea I want to add auto decrypt on my tool but the problema is I don't know how to bruteforce the edat for get the key so without the key I can't decrypt the edat and true ancestor can do it very fast

Aldotools uses same method, so assuming Aldo is still active, you could get in touch with 'em.
09-19-2015, 12:36 AM #7
Mr. Mask
Do a barrel roll!
guys if someone do it just tell us here it's work and with picture if u can it.
09-20-2015, 10:29 PM #8
Originally posted by Mr.
guys if someone do it just tell us here it's work and with picture if u can it.

It does work. I've tested it for months. Smile
10-02-2015, 11:30 AM #9
0zersub
Little One

Here is the image of the tool :yes: Dark Nacho good job =D

The following user thanked 0zersub for this useful post:

Frosty
10-27-2015, 12:32 PM #10
Originally posted by 0zersub View Post
Here is the image of the tool :yes: Dark Nacho good job =D

Noice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo