Post: How to bypass 4.76 FW Update to get online!!! NO SPOOF, NO UPDATE!
09-04-2015, 12:29 PM #1
JuicyBanana
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I heard a lot of ppl talking about the 4.76 OFW from Sony, I figured out how I could get online without updating to 4.76 or using any spoofs (STILL AT 4.75 ATM)

I don't know if this works for other firmwares but I sure do know that it will work if you're Rebug 4.75.1 DEX

All you have to do is enable toggle QA in Rebug Toolbox, go to debug settings and enable System Debug Update. Go to System Update and make sure 'Update via Internet' is blocked.
Go ahead now, you can sign in (IF YOU'RE ON DEX MAKE SURE U SPOOF CID TO CEX IN REBUG TOOLBOX)

The following user thanked JuicyBanana for this useful post:

killer-x-tn
09-04-2015, 02:29 PM #2
anyone tried it?
09-04-2015, 02:35 PM #3
JuicyBanana
I am error
Originally posted by natedawg87 View Post
anyone tried it?

I did
09-04-2015, 03:36 PM #4
Originally posted by JuicyBanana View Post
So I heard a lot of ppl talking about the 4.76 OFW from Sony, I figured out how I could get online without updating to 4.76 or using any spoofs (STILL AT 4.75 ATM)

I don't know if this works for other firmwares but I sure do know that it will work if you're Rebug 4.75.1 DEX

All you have to do is enable toggle QA in Rebug Toolbox, go to debug settings and enable System Debug Update. Go to System Update and make sure 'Update via Internet' is blocked.
Go ahead now, you can sign in (IF YOU'RE ON DEX MAKE SURE U SPOOF CID TO CEX IN REBUG TOOLBOX)

how u go online:install arch spoofer on cex,go online fine on dex without spoof Winky Winky
09-04-2015, 03:40 PM #5
killer-x-tn
I am error
Originally posted by JuicyBanana View Post
So I heard a lot of ppl talking about the 4.76 OFW from Sony, I figured out how I could get online without updating to 4.76 or using any spoofs (STILL AT 4.75 ATM)

working like flash
09-04-2015, 04:38 PM #6
nvp
Keeper
O meu esta funcionando perfeitamente, sem precisar atualizar ou spoof!: kryptus:
09-04-2015, 05:07 PM #7
how is it possible that i can still go online on rebug dex??!! will this get me banned on psn? lol
09-04-2015, 05:08 PM #8
tommygunz_twist
Pokemon Trainer
I still havent been asked to update my PS3 and im on 4.65.1 DEX and nothing yet... idk why
09-04-2015, 07:01 PM #9
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by WarZint View Post
how is it possible that i can still go online on rebug dex??!! will this get me banned on psn? lol

Originally posted by twist View Post
I still havent been asked to update my PS3 and im on 4.65.1 DEX and nothing yet... idk why

DEX consoles don't need a 4.76 spoof. You only need to be on 4.75 which is why you didn't receive an update message.
09-05-2015, 08:22 AM #10
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by WarZint View Post

Lol I'm still on the 4.70 official ITA spoof and no issues for me Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo