Post: [Android] WebAnd - (WebMan Mod For Android) [IOS PENDING]
09-06-2015, 02:02 AM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WebAnd is a android tool I created for the purpose of managing your ps3 on your mobile device. This tool is intended to work with and only with WebMan, so make sure you have WebMan Enabled and that you are on the same network as your PS3. This android app will also automatically look for your PS3 and connect to it Smile!
This tool does not need a MITM. Tustin

Android:

Availiable In:
Polskie
русский
Español
Français
Deutsche
Italiano

Make a video (PS3 & Android)? If you want, i'll just display it here.
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Total: You must login or register to view this content.

WebAnd In action:

Android-Only Video: (OLD)

Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

iPhone

IOS is pending. most likely it will be only for jailbroken devices. I have alot to learn with IOS so the design may look a little shitty a first. expect the beta preview around early-mid october.

Android Open Source Smile
Last edited by Mr Smithy x ; 09-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Chirra92, cimix, Damn Modz, Danny, downhillerjan, ETERNALDRAGONS, flexer_aka_g, G-NeR, GrimDoe, hacking247, hibye3, iCreative, IIFusiionsII, ItzCamachoBoii, Joren, JustFuSiOn, KIK-Sky2white, KL9, Kryptus, lucasaf01, moekroeman, KobraEnterprises, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, pktman12345, RebugBypass, Rey, Rigging, RTE, Scotty4.11, Skonafid, Kronos, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Specter, Jon Snow, TheRichSlut, Twerkshot, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Wodzy, xFlairMods, xK ELITE GaminG, xTiibo Modz
08-24-2016, 01:53 PM #137
Nice man
09-12-2016, 10:26 PM #138
jpo
Haxor!
Great job
10-14-2016, 01:36 PM #139
it is crashing on new version of webmanMOD fix it !!
10-21-2016, 03:59 PM #140
/kill
Gobble
i have a jailbroken iphone how can i get the app ?
10-22-2016, 08:33 PM #141
Awesome! Very awesome!
11-02-2016, 11:34 AM #142
nice work dude
01-09-2017, 11:38 PM #143
Yo im an iOS developer if you want some help with iOS im down to try this!
01-10-2017, 01:41 AM #144
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by xFatalCoder View Post
Yo im an iOS developer if you want some help with iOS im down to try this!

sure add me on skype, dudek13l
01-10-2017, 01:41 PM #145
Hello @Mr Smithy x, I am Italian and although I understand English well enough written, I have to write to you I entrust to google translate, so I apologize if it is an English right and I hope that we understand each other properly!
While surfing the web, I came across WebAnd, my compliments for the work done so far! I appreciated the testing it a lot even if I have to tell you that the Italian language supported is really unfair !! Given the open source project, I realized immediately a faithful and accurate translation in the Italian language so you can improve your creation! Where can I send thee?!?
For any other translations are available to you, just inform me about what I have to correct.

Edit: I often use the smartphone's connection to go online on the ps3, and I noticed that WebAnd does not find the ps3 when used with the hotspot, you may solve this link in a future update?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo