Post: [Android] WebAnd - (WebMan Mod For Android) [IOS PENDING]
09-06-2015, 02:02 AM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WebAnd is a android tool I created for the purpose of managing your ps3 on your mobile device. This tool is intended to work with and only with WebMan, so make sure you have WebMan Enabled and that you are on the same network as your PS3. This android app will also automatically look for your PS3 and connect to it Smile!
This tool does not need a MITM. Tustin

Android:

Availiable In:
Polskie
русский
Español
Français
Deutsche
Italiano

Make a video (PS3 & Android)? If you want, i'll just display it here.
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Total: You must login or register to view this content.

WebAnd In action:

Android-Only Video: (OLD)

Screenshots:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

iPhone

IOS is pending. most likely it will be only for jailbroken devices. I have alot to learn with IOS so the design may look a little shitty a first. expect the beta preview around early-mid october.

Android Open Source Smile
Last edited by Mr Smithy x ; 09-07-2017 at 02:39 PM.

The following 48 users say thank you to Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Chirra92, cimix, Damn Modz, Danny, downhillerjan, ETERNALDRAGONS, flexer_aka_g, G-NeR, GrimDoe, hacking247, hibye3, iCreative, IIFusiionsII, ItzCamachoBoii, Joren, JustFuSiOn, KIK-Sky2white, KL9, Kryptus, lucasaf01, moekroeman, KobraEnterprises, NickBeHaxing, Norway-_-1999, pktman12345, RebugBypass, Rey, Rigging, RTE, Scotty4.11, Skonafid, Kronos, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Specter, Jon Snow, TheRichSlut, Twerkshot, VenoxCoding, vicious_results, Wodzy, xFlairMods, xK ELITE GaminG, xTiibo Modz
10-10-2015, 05:10 PM #83
Rey
Gym leader
Downloaded it a while ago and just now updated the app, it doesn't find my ps3 anymore :(
Yes, I have Webman and all the other stuff enabled.

Edit: works fine now.
Last edited by Rey ; 10-11-2015 at 07:10 AM.
10-10-2015, 09:39 PM #84
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by Sensual View Post
Downloaded it a while ago and just now updated the app, it doesn't find my ps3 anymore :(
Yes, I have Webman and all the other stuff enabled.

Edit: works fine now.

So it's working fine? (please remove the log)
11-12-2015, 10:10 PM #85
Scotty4.11
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Mr
WebAnd is a android tool I created for the purpose of managing your ps3 on your mobile device. This tool is intended to work with and only with WebMan, so make sure you have WebMan Enabled and that you are on the same network as your PS3. This android app will also automatically look for your PS3 and connect to it Smile!
This tool does not need a MITM. Tustin

Android:

Availiable In:
Polskie
русский
Español
Français
Deutsche
Italiano

Make a video (PS3 & Android)? If you want, i'll just display it here.
Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Total: [url]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5da445e5923fa5c50e535aecf9a9f23e1d51efb738a07a3ebf b45bafdec03853/analysis/1441504889/[/url]

WebAnd In action:

Android-Only Video: (OLD)

Screenshots:

Download:

iPhone

IOS is pending. most likely it will be only for jailbroken devices. I have alot to learn with IOS so the design may look a little shitty a first. expect the beta preview around early-mid october.

Any new updates coming out?
11-13-2015, 09:38 PM #86
Hola
Big Daddy
Great software!
If you are able to, make a software that enables/disables online mode by switching to your cid and a 0 only cid.

This would allow people to set a fake cid that doesn't work as their boot cid, but then when they want to play they can instead of booting their computer to change the cid to one of their real cids.

Why?
For example, you have kids, the kids don't understand how the console fully works. They happen to login, then start a couple of homebrews, they get banned. CID gone... This application would remove that and make the parent or anyone that shall be allowed to play the console to actually login.
It would also make it very easy to change CID by saving cids in the app if you have multiple cids.

The following user thanked Hola for this useful post:

TyLeRr2613
11-16-2015, 09:54 PM #87
Really nice tool, keep up the great work. Look forward to using it Outie
11-29-2015, 02:21 PM #88
Hey man if you want me to translate it to Dutch i can just message me on ngu or add me on skype koekiemonstarr1 Smile will be happy to help you out
12-04-2015, 12:43 AM #89
Can i spoof my cid with this
12-10-2015, 01:26 AM #90
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Finals are almost over, I'm adding a ftp feature for the application once I'm done w/ my classes.

The following user thanked Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

Scotty4.11
12-11-2015, 08:47 PM #91
jeybe
Haxor!
To fit in with the proper naming convention, it should be called DroidMan and IMan. otherwise great tool! Open source let us all develop it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo