09-09-2015, 07:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!
This is a tutorial on how to get your friends back from a BANNED account. (If your account was banned, you will no longer be able to see who was on your friends list)

Mystery

Now, lets get on with it.

STEPS:
(You do not NEED to be on the Banned account, but you can if you want)

- Open Multiman
- Go to the desktop screen (on multiman, it looks like a pc or desktop)
- Click "PS3™ Root" (Or scroll all the way to the right and click "File Manager" for those who didn't follow the last step) Kidding me
- Once on "PS3™ Root", click "dev_hdd0"
- Then click "home"
- It should have some numbers, they are all different because they are for your other accounts. The accounts go in order, meaning whatever account is your first account, that is the one that will be on the top.
- Once you've found the right account, (you can test by clicking the account and clicking "localusername") click "friendim"
- It will say "avatar", "imin", and "imout", click "avatar"
- Now, you will see all of your friends names, followed by ".png", which means if click their name, you will see their avatar.

Thank you for viewing my thread! I haven't EVER seen this posted ANYWHERE, so I thought some people might want to get friends back, but forgot their names.

This will only work on CFW, because you are opening a program, which you cannot download on an OFW. Please give some Rep if you think this was helpful or if it helped you.

:wub:

If anyone has any suggestions or if I've made an error, please tell me and I will appreciate the help. Have a GREAT day! Not Bad
09-09-2015, 07:25 PM #2
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
already posted
09-09-2015, 07:40 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by dylan.j.alvis View Post
Hello NGU!
This is a tutorial on how to get your friends back from a BANNED account. (If your account was banned, you will no longer be able to see who was on your friends list)

Mystery

Now, lets get on with it.

STEPS:
(You do not NEED to be on the Banned account, but you can if you want)

- Open Multiman
- Go to the desktop screen (on multiman, it looks like a pc or desktop)
- Click "PS3™ Root" (Or scroll all the way to the right and click "File Manager" for those who didn't follow the last step) Kidding me
- Once on "PS3™ Root", click "dev_hdd0"
- Then click "home"
- It should have some numbers, they are all different because they are for your other accounts. The accounts go in order, meaning whatever account is your first account, that is the one that will be on the top.
- Once you've found the right account, (you can test by clicking the account and clicking "localusername") click "friendim"
- It will say "avatar", "imin", and "imout", click "avatar"
- Now, you will see all of your friends names, followed by ".png", which means if click their name, you will see their avatar.

Thank you for viewing my thread! I haven't EVER seen this posted ANYWHERE, so I thought some people might want to get friends back, but forgot their names.

This will only work on CFW, because you are opening a program, which you cannot download on an OFW. Please give some Rep if you think this was helpful or if it helped you.

:wub:

If anyone has any suggestions or if I've made an error, please tell me and I will appreciate the help. Have a GREAT day! Not Bad

Thread already posted here You must login or register to view this content.. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo