Post: Record PS3 Gameplay Without Capture Card (CFW Only)
09-15-2015, 09:07 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
POC Plugin 0.2.1.1

Features:

How To:

About:

Additional Features:

Parameters Set in the POC:

File Save Location:

What's Still To Come?:

How To Install.

1. First you want to install PRXLOADER and then start it.
2. Then you can either FTP or go to multiman and copy PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx to this location /dev_hdd0/PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx
3. And then you want to copy the files in the POC folder to here /dev_hdd0/game/PRXLOADER/USRDIR/Here
4. Change the plugin.txt file path to this this location : /dev_hdd0/PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx
5. Finally start PRXLOADER again. (You will have to start PRX Plugin everytime you turn your console on if you are using it)

Video Recordings from using this plugin:

MultiMan

Rebug Toolbox

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1

Battlefield Hardline
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 11-16-2015 at 10:00 PM.

The following 41 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

- EdUaRdO -, AMTTEAM, Bane., ByNxff, carma66, Cenzex, Crazy-nice, DrZepto, Elleusive, EncepT, FakeLeger, Father Luckeyy, Gehirnstaub, Geraxy, GTA MoDz, HDSvRGaming, Helping-Hand, HiddenHour, iRnZ, joni_djESP, kr0wns, lexicon9991, lucasaf01, MathersMods, moekroeman, MORPHEUS__2142, Pianist Prodigy, ProfoundModz, AFG, ryu_hayabusa80, Xjiejd8s, Skonafid, sleekshow, Synergy, The FlyingAK47, val26, ViicTiMz, WeHostModdedXP, WhyAName, x_com

The following user groaned The_Gazra for this awful post:

STIGMATA
09-15-2015, 09:12 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
The proof of concept plugin by Mysis has been updated. If you are not familiar with this plugin it offers many features, one being the ability to record your gaming on your PS3. This update adds more game recording compatibility and introduces recording of PSP, MINIS and PS1 games. Other tweaks include using a custom memory container and the ability to switch between three quality settings allowing for different resolutions. These settings can be made using the d-pad directional buttons. Remember that this is a proof of concept so expect a few bugs until the developer has ironed them all out. For more info, videos and its initial release, be sure to check out this thread.

There is more so continue reading.

POC Plugin 0.2.1.1:
Gameplay recording:
Alot more PS3 games recording now + PSP Games/Minis + PlayView + PS1 Games (via MM)
Switched from game memory container to custom 5-7 MB memory container
Added quality selection

Right Analog Stick:
Hold Up : high quality (MJPEG Encoder + 1280x720 Resolution), bigger file size (.avi),7 MB
Hold Left : quality (MJPEG Encoder + 640x368 Resolution), bigger file size (.avi), 5 MB
Hold Down : good quality (M4HD Encoder + 640x368 Resolution), smaller file size (.mp4),6 MB
Hold R3: Recording start
Press PS-Button: Recording Stop

(Default: High quality, change BEFORE start recording)

Note: Recording will stop and notify automatically after ps-button is pressed.

Added to R1-Button:
Dump current Disc Hash Key
Enable Secure File ID catcher

Note: secureFileId is caught once enabled and a savegame loaded afterwards.

It is not advised to use other plugins while recording! Feel free to report more tested games here.

Compatability List:

also if you have already created the folder these will not change anything but give you the placeholder (so they're fine to install and won't effect the other files) be warned though if you delete it from GameData it will delete that folder and anything in it.

Source

Please let us no if anyone tests this and can confirm it works without any issues. I have yet to test this and just came across it personally I have not seen it in NGU yet but if it is then please delete the thread.

This is very interesting Smile
09-15-2015, 09:18 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
This is very interesting Smile

Agreed I just came across this its been released since December last year and I only just found out about it now. It has had a couple of updates since then as well so it does look promising.

Finally means I don't have to use my Hauppague on my CFW anymore Smile

Well almost depending on the compatability.
09-16-2015, 04:43 AM #4
Adrian
Adrian is back!
The proof of concept plugin by Mysis has been updated. If you are not familiar with this plugin it offers many features, one being the ability to record your gaming on your PS3. This update adds more game recording compatibility and introduces recording of PSP, MINIS and PS1 games. Other tweaks include using a custom memory container and the ability to switch between three quality settings allowing for different resolutions. These settings can be made using the d-pad directional buttons. Remember that this is a proof of concept so expect a few bugs until the developer has ironed them all out. For more info, videos and its initial release, be sure to check out this thread.

POC Plugin 0.2.1.1:
Gameplay recording:
Alot more PS3 games recording now + PSP Games/Minis + PlayView + PS1 Games (via MM)
Added quality selection

Right Analog Stick:
Hold Up : high quality (MJPEG Encoder + 1280x720 Resolution), bigger file size (.avi),7 MB
Hold Left : quality (MJPEG Encoder + 640x368 Resolution), bigger file size (.avi), 5 MB
Hold Down : good quality (M4HD Encoder + 640x368 Resolution), smaller file size (.mp4),6 MB

Added to R1-Button:

It is not advised to use other plugins while recording! Feel free to report more tested games here.

Compatability List:

also if you have already created the folder these will not change anything but give you the placeholder (so they're fine to install and won't effect the other files) be warned though if you delete it from GameData it will delete that folder and anything in it.

Source

Please let us no if anyone tests this and can confirm it works without any issues. I have yet to test this and just came across it personally I have not seen it in NGU yet but if it is then please delete the thread.

I have removed the PlaystationHax link as you are not allowed to link other forums on NextGenUpdate.
Also thread has been moved to Cheats and Customization.
Last edited by Adrian ; 09-16-2015 at 05:33 AM.
09-16-2015, 06:21 AM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Adrian View Post
I have removed the PlaystationHax link as you are not allowed to link other forums on NextGenUpdate.
Also thread has been moved to Cheats and Customization.

Thanks Smile

I didn't really no if we are allowed to post links to that site in particular.
09-16-2015, 07:13 AM #6
EncepT
I defeated!
I love ya *_*
09-16-2015, 07:46 AM #7
EncepT
I defeated!

POC Plugin 0.2.1.1:
Gameplay recording:
Added quality selection

Right Analog Stick:

Added to R1-Button:

Compatability List:

Source

How does i use that? Just install the pkg? Your thread doesnt say anything where the recorded vids get saved.
please update your thread a bit

The following user thanked EncepT for this useful post:

STIGMATA
09-16-2015, 08:32 AM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion

Also the thread does say at the end that if you delete the game data file it deletes the videos meaning that they get saved in there so it would be

dev_hdd0/PRXLOADER/.........

Please watch the video to learn how to install it and use it.

I will update the thread with more information and things shortly. This was posted early hours of the morning lol.
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 09-16-2015 at 08:43 AM.
09-16-2015, 09:19 AM #9
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Hi,

This is really amazing well done for releasing this. Many people like to get into Youtube so this would help a lot. Keep it up man great work Smile
09-16-2015, 11:04 AM #10
Default Avatar
Kas

POC Plugin 0.2.1.1

Features:

How To:

About:

Additional Features:

Parameters Set in the POC:

File Save Location:

What's Still To Come?:

How To Install.

1. First you want to install PRXLOADER and then start it.
2. Then you can either FTP or go to multiman and copy PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx to this location /dev_hdd0/PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx
3. And then you want to copy the files in the POC folder to here /dev_hdd0/game/PRXLOADER/USRDIR/Here
4. Change the plugin.txt file path to this this location : /dev_hdd0/PS3_PPU_Project1.sprx
5. Finally start PRXLOADER again. (You will have to start PRX Plugin everytime you turn your console on if you are using it)

Video Recordings from using this plugin:

MultiMan

Rebug Toolbox

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1

Battlefield Hardline

Haven't actually tried this I heard about it a while ago from what people have said it's extremely buggy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo