09-20-2015, 11:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ***NOOB FREINDLY***

I had problems earlier with my jailbreak it would not downgrade for me, at this point i was on 4.70.1 Rebug(DEX)..
Now, i was trying to downgrade a DEX firmware with a CEX it gave me a **error code**.. what that was i cant remember..

***IF YOU ARE ON (DEX) YOU CAN ONLY INSTALL DEX, VICE VERSA***

I tried for hours upon hours to get it to work..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be careful what you download!!!

What you need to know is what D-REX and REX are as that is what you will mostly see on the download links..

-If you are on a DEX you wil need to download and install D-REX

-If you are on a CEX you will need to download and install REX

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After spending just under 20 hours figuring that out , I downgraded with Rogero's and when i tried to install a Rebug CFW it corrupted the data half way through install and got stuck in Rogero's downgrade

STUCK ON Rogero's 3.55 downgrader? Here's what I did..

Install Rebug.me 999 downgrader the after that you WILL be able to put any CFW of your choice onto your system..

DIRECT DOWNLOAD FOR DOWNGRADE FIX HEREYou must login or register to view this content.

Be sure to change the name of the downgrade to PS3UPDAT without inserting the text ".PUP" as it automatically saves as that.

I have not seen any threads like this so far so please make this stick to help noobs like me!!!!Kryptus

EvilScotMods
Last edited by EvilScotMods ; 09-22-2015 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Neater Layout

The following 2 users groaned at EvilScotMods for this awful post:

BrevzHoster, qamartheone
09-20-2015, 11:34 PM #2
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by EvilScotMods View Post
***NOOB FREINDLY***

I had problems earlier with my jailbreak it would not downgrade for me, at this point i was on 4.70.1 Rebug(DEX)..
Now, i was trying to downgrade a DEX firmware with a CEX it gave me a error code.. what that was i cant remember..

***IF YOU ARE ON (DEX) YOU CAN ONLY INSTALL DEX, VICE VERSA***

I tried for hours upon hours to get it to work..

What you need to know is what D-REX and REX are as that is what you will mostly see on the download links..
install D-REX to DEX
install REX to CEX

Be careful what you download.

STUCK ON Rogero's 3.55 downgrader??

install Rebug.me 999 downgrader then after that you WILL be able to put any CFW of your choice onto your system..

I have not seen any threads like this so far so please make this stick to help noobs like me!!!!Kryptus

I think this would be a helpful thread but you should make it more organized and go more in depth maybe with some pictures or step by step instructions.
09-20-2015, 11:43 PM #3
Im New Still To Improve but if someone needs help all they need to do is ask..
09-21-2015, 12:05 AM #4
joni_djESP
Can’t trickshot me!
toggle QA? rogero 3.7A?? xDDD
09-21-2015, 02:33 AM #5
Se voce e brasileiro explica direito talvez possa te ajudar
09-21-2015, 05:13 AM #6
Originally posted by djESP View Post
toggle QA? rogero 3.7A?? xDDD

I find 999 downgrade easier
09-21-2015, 05:15 AM #7
updated thread layout for better understanding