09-22-2015, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then follow these few easy steps

Firstly make sure on rebug toolbox that your Lv2 kernal and target type is on dex, system mode on rebug, and toggle cobra mode and webMAN are enabled and restart your ps3

Now that your ps3 has restarted, go to webMAN Games under the games tab and click on it, then click on webMAN setup, then click on (PS3)webMAN setup

Next scroll down till you see 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID (Note: Take a picture or write down all the four boxes (2 by 2) before doing the next step) under “change idps and psid in lv2 memory at system startup. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE TWO BOXES TILL IT HAS A CHECK MARK.

In the first box next to IDPS, look for the number 82 and change 82 to 84; then scroll down and save

After you click save, Follow the text (Click (Here) to restart your playstation 3 system)

And last do what you need to do to sign in and try signing in and it should work and stick so you don't have to go to rebug and ps3ita manager and manually change the IDPS every time you restart your ps3

I take no credit for this, i just found someone explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone who's having the same problem.

You must login or register to view this content.

Tested on Rebug D-REX 4.75.1 CFW and Rebug D-REX 4.75.3 CFW

Also i am not responsible if anything goes wrong, so do this at your own risk!!!
Last edited by applejacks2023 ; 09-23-2015 at 04:51 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to applejacks2023 for this useful post:

Besos, GAMERzLOBBY27, jlanders, notoriousCFW, oneksouf, Prizma, RebugBypass, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Yolo Brahs !

The following 2 users groaned at applejacks2023 for this awful post:

Egzec, qamartheone
09-30-2015, 04:33 PM #11
Try downgrading then update back to the firmware you were on and try again
09-30-2015, 09:27 PM #12
Thank you this helped
09-30-2015, 09:52 PM #13
That's good to hear
10-01-2015, 10:43 AM #14
Originally posted by rothwell2014 View Post
Retail console id target should be 87 not 84
I have always used 87 on every jailbreak i do but im in the UK maybe its something to do with the regions.

lolol target regions vary depending were the ps3/user is from m8 84 is usa

The following 2 users say thank you to TheRichSlut for this useful post:

justeve, rothwell2014
10-01-2015, 09:00 PM #15
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by applejacks2023 View Post
If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then follow these few easy steps

Firstly make sure on rebug toolbox that your Lv2 kernal and target type is on dex, system mode on rebug, and toggle cobra mode and webMAN are enabled and restart your ps3

Now that your ps3 has restarted, go to webMAN Games under the games tab and click on it, then click on webMAN setup, then click on (PS3)webMAN setup

Next scroll down till you see 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID (Note: Take a picture or write down all the four boxes (2 by 2) before doing the next step) under “change idps and psid in lv2 memory at system startup. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE TWO BOXES TILL IT HAS A CHECK MARK.

In the first box next to IDPS, look for the number 82 and change 82 to 84; then scroll down and save

After you click save, Follow the text (Click (Here) to restart your playstation 3 system)

And last do what you need to do to sign in and try signing in and it should work and stick so you don't have to go to rebug and ps3ita manager and manually change the IDPS every time you restart your ps3

I take no credit for this, i just found someone explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone who's having the same problem.

Tested on Rebug D-REX 4.75.1 CFW and Rebug D-REX 4.75.3 CFW

Also i am not responsible if anything goes wrong, so do this at your own risk!!!

Already posted a long time ago You must login or register to view this content. and it was stickied in PS3 Mods Questions and Inquiries. Groaned.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

PeterMartinez
10-02-2015, 02:35 PM #16
This needs to be stickied!
10-06-2015, 08:18 PM #17
thanks you it work for me !!
10-09-2015, 08:32 PM #18
weelee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by superzdar View Post
Didn't work for me. Im on Drex 4.75.3
still same message.

i had this error i downloaded Irish man & if you press start, then go to tools & restore original ps3 id it lets you log into psn. You have to do this every time you turn on your ps3 but :(
10-10-2015, 09:35 AM #19
Not working for me. I made a thread detailing my dilemma. If anyone could help me out that'd be great. Cant sign in with any account. Old one says error 8002A224 and when i try to log into psn on a brand new account under sign up option, it says server timed out. I only went online once before that to test my menu but i didnt save eboot in right place. after messing with some files I got the menu to somewhat work as the access granted to serendipity launched at startup but then the game froze when it got to the adjust brightness screen on gta. I've been trying to get online for 2 whole days now. I will reward anyone who helps me get on via a nice paypal donation ^-^

also, I have uninstalled and reinstalled rebug and multiman several times as they were seeming to have issues as well. Also I'd like to know if multiman/webman are incompatable. ever since I downloaded multiman after the rebug software and ps ninja, i cant disable the lv1&2 calls and wipe history on startup. Again any help would be very much appreciated

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo