09-22-2015, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then follow these few easy steps

Firstly make sure on rebug toolbox that your Lv2 kernal and target type is on dex, system mode on rebug, and toggle cobra mode and webMAN are enabled and restart your ps3

Now that your ps3 has restarted, go to webMAN Games under the games tab and click on it, then click on webMAN setup, then click on (PS3)webMAN setup

Next scroll down till you see 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID (Note: Take a picture or write down all the four boxes (2 by 2) before doing the next step) under “change idps and psid in lv2 memory at system startup. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE TWO BOXES TILL IT HAS A CHECK MARK.

In the first box next to IDPS, look for the number 82 and change 82 to 84; then scroll down and save

After you click save, Follow the text (Click (Here) to restart your playstation 3 system)

And last do what you need to do to sign in and try signing in and it should work and stick so you don't have to go to rebug and ps3ita manager and manually change the IDPS every time you restart your ps3

I take no credit for this, i just found someone explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone who's having the same problem.

You must login or register to view this content.

Tested on Rebug D-REX 4.75.1 CFW and Rebug D-REX 4.75.3 CFW

Also i am not responsible if anything goes wrong, so do this at your own risk!!!
Last edited by applejacks2023 ; 09-23-2015 at 04:51 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to applejacks2023 for this useful post:

Besos, GAMERzLOBBY27, jlanders, notoriousCFW, oneksouf, Prizma, RebugBypass, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Yolo Brahs !

The following 2 users groaned at applejacks2023 for this awful post:

Egzec, qamartheone
10-10-2015, 01:59 PM #20
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't even bother using Psnpatch anymore I just use WebMAN 1.43.06 MOD.
And just press DEL CFW SYSCALLS : R2+∆ to clear history
10-10-2015, 06:17 PM #21
weelee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Not working for me. I made a thread detailing my dilemma. If anyone could help me out that'd be great. Cant sign in with any account. Old one says error 8002A224 and when i try to log into psn on a brand new account under sign up option, it says server timed out. I only went online once before that to test my menu but i didnt save eboot in right place. after messing with some files I got the menu to somewhat work as the access granted to serendipity launched at startup but then the game froze when it got to the adjust brightness screen on gta. I've been trying to get online for 2 whole days now. I will reward anyone who helps me get on via a nice paypal donation ^-^

also, I have uninstalled and reinstalled rebug and multiman several times as they were seeming to have issues as well. Also I'd like to know if multiman/webman are incompatable. ever since I downloaded multiman after the rebug software and ps ninja, i cant disable the lv1&2 calls and wipe history on startup. Again any help would be very much appreciated

I had the same problem Have you tried using Irishman? Install the irishman pkg then press start go to tools & then go to the second bottom option (spoof Id) then reset console Id ( should be the bottom option if I remember) & quit it & then try to sign in. That worked for me

If that didn't work try opening rebug tool box go to the far right option & the bottom one & it's called active PS3 Id or something & change that to cex & that should work also but when I got online this way no dex menu would work :/
Last edited by weelee ; 10-10-2015 at 09:49 PM.
10-30-2015, 11:38 PM #22
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by justeve View Post
I don't even bother using Psnpatch anymore I just use WebMAN 1.43.06 MOD.
And just press DEL CFW SYSCALLS : R2+∆ to clear history

Same here , but I still use PSNinja to make history read only , are you using it too ?
Last edited by #Dragoss ; 10-30-2015 at 11:41 PM.
11-02-2015, 09:55 AM #23
Ethakr
Gym leader
I have also the same problem with my 4.75 rebug when i switched to DEX but couldn't had the chance to figure out how to get a solution. now i will try it once i get back home and let you know Smile cheers
11-02-2015, 10:15 AM #24
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Same here , but I still use PSNinja to make history read only , are you using it too ?

To be honest with you, i use PSNINJA + PSNPATCH + SEN ENABLER (where i enable PSN/SEN Access) always these 3 before going online Smile haven't tried WebMan 1.43.06 MOD but will try that too Smile
11-02-2015, 12:28 PM #25
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
To be honest with you, i use PSNINJA + PSNPATCH + SEN ENABLER (where i enable PSN/SEN Access) always these 3 before going online Smile haven't tried WebMan 1.43.06 MOD but will try that too Smile

I like webman because it loads game + change cid (enable psn) automatically at startup and disable syscalls and clear hystory by pressing R2+triangle ,
11-02-2015, 12:35 PM #26
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
I like webman because it loads game + change cid (enable psn) automatically at startup and disable syscalls and clear hystory by pressing R2+triangle ,

thanks for the tips my friend, i will do the same as you then Smile
11-03-2015, 08:51 AM #27
Ethakr
Gym leader
Guess what guys? i have done what OP said, but nothing worked, also WebMan Mod to clear the history files and disable CFW is not a good idea. because it is where the problems begins. i had to install irishman and reboot without clearing my history files went to irishman and restored my PSID and CID, then moved to PSNinja and cleared them from there, and then went to PSNpatch and spoofed everything and disabled everything. also don't forget to enable access for PSN/SEN from SEN ENABLER.

i'm back online now!
12-01-2015, 01:57 AM #28
jlanders
Pokemon Trainer
Worked like a charm. Formatted my hdd to start fresh. Rebug 4.75.3 dex. Original cid was banned on the console. Did this and signed right in.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo