09-22-2015, 03:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then follow these few easy steps

Firstly make sure on rebug toolbox that your Lv2 kernal and target type is on dex, system mode on rebug, and toggle cobra mode and webMAN are enabled and restart your ps3

Now that your ps3 has restarted, go to webMAN Games under the games tab and click on it, then click on webMAN setup, then click on (PS3)webMAN setup

Next scroll down till you see 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID (Note: Take a picture or write down all the four boxes (2 by 2) before doing the next step) under “change idps and psid in lv2 memory at system startup. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE TWO BOXES TILL IT HAS A CHECK MARK.

In the first box next to IDPS, look for the number 82 and change 82 to 84; then scroll down and save

After you click save, Follow the text (Click (Here) to restart your playstation 3 system)

And last do what you need to do to sign in and try signing in and it should work and stick so you don't have to go to rebug and ps3ita manager and manually change the IDPS every time you restart your ps3

I take no credit for this, i just found someone explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone who's having the same problem.

You must login or register to view this content.

Tested on Rebug D-REX 4.75.1 CFW and Rebug D-REX 4.75.3 CFW

Also i am not responsible if anything goes wrong, so do this at your own risk!!!
Last edited by applejacks2023 ; 09-23-2015 at 04:51 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to applejacks2023 for this useful post:

Besos, GAMERzLOBBY27, jlanders, notoriousCFW, oneksouf, Prizma, RebugBypass, TheMrGeekyMoDz, Yolo Brahs !

The following 2 users groaned at applejacks2023 for this awful post:

Egzec, qamartheone
12-23-2015, 05:39 AM #47
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by bwells70 View Post
but i know its not, i got this error after installing a newer rebug dex

Go into psn patch and write down your original cid then run ccapi from your pc and enter the original cid save it and check the box that says something like apply each time boot
12-26-2015, 08:41 AM #48
what iris man did u have ?. i tried the same thing and it didnt work. im on rebug 4.75.3 dex
12-26-2015, 09:05 AM #49
NJ2MTL
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NzModding View Post
what iris man did u have ?. i tried the same thing and it didnt work. im on rebug 4.75.3 dex

Try using psn patch
12-30-2015, 09:34 PM #50
Dude, Rothwell YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!! I just swapped to DEX and my psid was changed to 82... Thank you so much for this!!! Happy
I could kiss you right now!
01-01-2016, 12:20 AM #51
Use a spoofer
01-02-2016, 01:39 PM #52
Thank you guys! just changed from 82 to 85 because im in Portugal so changed the ID for Europe Region
Thanks to TaKe_NoTeZ for posting the target id!
02-02-2016, 06:14 AM #53
Originally posted by NJ2MTL View Post
Try using psn patch

yea its algood now. it was just coz my laptop wasnt working. im sweet now, thansk anyway Smile
02-03-2016, 02:33 AM #54
Xjiejd8s
Pokemon Trainer
The number or letter after the 8 in the CID is part of the region code. Here is a list of the region codes. So you can change it to a different region and see if you can then sign in.

82 (DEX/DEBUG) (default)
83 (JAPAN)
84 (USA/CANADA)
85 (EUROPE)
86 (KOREA)
87 (UK)
88 (MEXICO)
89 (AUSTRALIA/NZ)
8A (SE ASIA)
8B (TAIWAN)
8C (RUSSIA/ASIA)
8D (CHINA)
8E (HONG KONG)
02-04-2016, 07:59 PM #55
Originally posted by applejacks2023 View Post
If you are getting this error and hate that you have to manually change your IDPS every time you turn on your ps3, then follow these few easy steps

Firstly make sure on rebug toolbox that your Lv2 kernal and target type is on dex, system mode on rebug, and toggle cobra mode and webMAN are enabled and restart your ps3

Now that your ps3 has restarted, go to webMAN Games under the games tab and click on it, then click on webMAN setup, then click on (PS3)webMAN setup

Next scroll down till you see 2 boxes that say IDPS and PSID (Note: Take a picture or write down all the four boxes (2 by 2) before doing the next step) under “change idps and psid in lv2 memory at system startup. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE TWO BOXES TILL IT HAS A CHECK MARK.

In the first box next to IDPS, look for the number 82 and change 82 to 84; then scroll down and save

After you click save, Follow the text (Click (Here) to restart your playstation 3 system)

And last do what you need to do to sign in and try signing in and it should work and stick so you don't have to go to rebug and ps3ita manager and manually change the IDPS every time you restart your ps3

I take no credit for this, i just found someone explaining it on another site and just wanted to clarify and share to everyone who's having the same problem.

You must login or register to view this content.

Tested on Rebug D-REX 4.75.1 CFW and Rebug D-REX 4.75.3 CFW

Also i am not responsible if anything goes wrong, so do this at your own risk!!!

lol just change 000000010082 to 000000010085 Drack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo