09-25-2015, 04:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All the files you need are here:Ninja
You must login or register to view this content.

1.First put everything on your usb exactly how it is and install on your ps3 through install package files.
2.Create new user named aa then log into that profile.
3.Run reactpsn it will install the rap for you the ps3 should restart and you'll see aa is changed to reactpsn v2.0 1rif 0edat.
4.Now this part is what no one bothers to explain go into rebug toolbox swap the debug menu type to CEX QA and swap LV2 Kernel to cex.Leave system mode:normal,toggle cobra mode:enabled,toggle ps2 emulator:cobra,toggle webman:enabled,those should be your settings in rebug toolbox.
5.After you exit rebug toolbox,the classics launcher you do not need dont bother installing.
6.Now go into multiman use ftp filezilla or whatever ftp you use,this is to transfer without the disc method,now open your ps2 rar folder inside should be a iso of the game you downloaded or if its a iso already just ftp over to the PS2ISO directory inside DEV_HDD0.Now if you your using a disc just insert the disc go to the game section refresh if disc icon doesn't show up in a few seconds press triangle create iso image,after your done creating image eject disc go to the retro section refresh there you go the iso is ready to play press x on game to launch from multiman,also if having problems with double imagery got to DEV_HDD0,PS2ISO and delete the .CUE as it does nothing.
7.If the wanna launch the game from webman,go to webman games on the xmb.PS2 folder press on the disc icon it'll open up the web browser then back out now you can play ps2 games with webman.
8.Also every time you add a new game to multiman and wanna launch from webman you want to Refresh XML,to do this go into webman games,webman setup the option is all the way on the top you should see it hit it ps3 gonna ask to restart ok.

You are now good to go if you have no display problems go to display settings,video output,change to 720p.PM me if you have trouble.

Tustin
Last edited by KRJXXX ; 09-25-2015 at 06:04 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to KRJXXX for this useful post:

Klots, LostAndCramb

The following user groaned KRJXXX for this awful post:

x_com
09-27-2015, 12:26 AM #2
This post resolved my issue. Finally fixed PS2 games. ThanksTiphat

The following user thanked j-stars for this useful post:

KRJXXX
09-27-2015, 01:38 PM #3
Good Work! Useful!

The following user thanked LostAndCramb for this useful post:

KRJXXX
02-05-2016, 03:07 PM #4
Thanks Smile
02-08-2016, 08:16 AM #5
runningman420
I defeated!
nice thankyou Smile
04-14-2016, 03:34 AM #6
is not work for me
04-14-2016, 03:52 AM #7
Playing PS2 games is pretty easy with newer versions of Rebug. Doesn't matter if you're cex or dex, as long as cobra is enabled. Don't even need reactpsn. Just put the ISO file where it belongs and mount it. I use multiman. The 4.78 rebug firmwares fix the wireless issue meaning you can finally play ps2 games without having to plug the controller up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo