09-30-2015, 11:53 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

The following 4 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Algebra, anonimus, vicious_results and 1 other user.
10-30-2016, 08:34 AM #119
FireMaggot
D E F I A N C E - SPRX
Originally posted by PS3SERVICESUK View Post
It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

So I could be like you!
10-30-2016, 05:50 PM #120
lol i just got bored with life
10-30-2016, 05:51 PM #121
You must login or register to view this content.
11-18-2016, 08:48 PM #122
nuts2t3hf8
Save Point
Did it to impress a chick. Made those panties drop
11-25-2016, 02:32 AM #123
I started modding because i use to love playing zombieland and ai zombies in mw2. I joined the clan Blind with some of the members being BlindKarisma, BlindModz and BlindLithium i was like the only one that didnt mod so i bought a ps3 on 3.55 and jailbroke it
11-25-2016, 06:25 AM #124
BJ1098
Save Point
some guy back when modding gta 4 was popular in 2013
had a friend named xjorisx
got a jb around march 2013 went from data transfering mods to my cfw to slim then using jb online
03-01-2017, 03:51 PM #125
AJ170
Save Point
Well it's a long and tragic story, I'm a Xbox fan and I met the maker of TCM b4 it was popular and that script kiddie jiggy had the best bo2 menu and I became close friends with TCM (not saying his real name) and I ended up getting a free recovery I had a modded prestige and I hot co host for 3 months every day for hours and I guess a lot of people reported me and my retail 360 got console banned so for about 5-6 months I was coding mod menus for phone games then I started using my dads original fat PS3 (still has SD slot) and eventually the console started crashing and over hearing on every game so I saved up for a few months I got a pc then got a CFW
03-02-2017, 09:03 AM #126
Back in 2012, I was playing my favourite game, GTA IV.

One day, I went online to play some free roam with my friends. We were having an amazing time, drifting cars, dogfighting in choppers and blowing shit up! Until...

I met an unusual player called "maciuxe". He approached me in the airport and I assumed he was an enemy, so I shot at him with my AK-47, the bullets didn't faze him.

I proceeded to try and shoot maciuxe in the head but still nothing. I told my friends about it and they seemed to have come across this themselves, in fact, they knew the term for these "Immortal" players. MODDERS.

I decided to stop shooting maciuxe and try to make peace with him, he granted my request of spawning me a car and gave me fabulous guns. We became very good friends, he showed me all of his abilities of his mod menu and I was instantly hooked.

Not much longer after that, I purchased a 3.55 1TB PS3 slim and started modding with maciuxe, we are still friends to this day Smile
03-08-2017, 12:25 PM #127
Sparrow
Big Papi
To make games more enjoyable, there's only so many times you can play older games before it gets boring.

However add mods and poof enjoyable again.

... Plus GeoHotz released the JB, no way I was turning that down lel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo