09-30-2015, 11:53 PM #1
.EXE
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

The following 4 users say thank you to .EXE for this useful post:

Algebra, anonimus, vicious_results and 1 other user.
10-02-2015, 01:34 PM #11
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
You posted this in the wrong section lol. Anyways I became a modder so I can get into coding. CFG coding was really easy but C++/C# is really hard for me...

CFG is a configuration file Not Happy or Sad
10-02-2015, 02:43 PM #12
Originally posted by MATTx97 View Post
CFG is a configuration file Not Happy or Sad

Yes, thanks for stating the obvious stare
10-02-2015, 05:33 PM #13
Originally posted by pheonixwarhawk View Post
Yes, thanks for stating the obvious stare

He stated CFG was coding...it's not. If that was coding then so would html. Html is just markup tho.
10-02-2015, 05:47 PM #14
TheMysteriousH
Pokemon Trainer
Getting my account banned for no reason :( RIP only account 2009- 2014 All games max lvl and LvL 11 Trophy over 900 Downloads with 10 Games and 100+ AVatars ;( Became a modder to make up everything I had
Deleted the new account I made after I made a recovery on every game I had (35 Games in total) And Now I only mod on my secondary account for fun / Single player games messing with offsets
10-03-2015, 12:31 AM #15
Danny
Hurah!
So i could wreck everyone else's gaming experience.

The following 2 users say thank you to Danny for this useful post:

★★★★★, xNITEMAREx
10-05-2015, 07:45 AM #16
So I can be better than everyone else and it's fun asf!!
10-05-2015, 03:23 PM #17
Well when i first saw Cheater912 in game on the Xbox Cod4 using godmode lol.....That's were it started then did someone research about it until it got patched i figured it out....then did someone on here find the UFO mode by creatfx...default_mp way... was it Choco?? Anyway i moved to mod Ps3 because it was easier and i liked having Snes and emulators.
10-05-2015, 04:36 PM #18
Originally posted by MATTx97 View Post
He stated CFG was coding...it's not. If that was coding then so would html. Html is just markup tho.

cod·ing
ˈkōdiNG/
noun
the process of assigning a code to something for the purposes of classification or identification.
a code assigned for the purpose of classification or identification.
plural noun: codings
"text type codings"
BIOCHEMISTRY
the process of coding genetically for an amino acid, protein, or characteristic.
10-06-2015, 05:25 PM #19
Originally posted by jasonthomas97 View Post
It Says It All In The Title, What Made You Become A Moddder - I became a modder to make some money on the side xD by doing accounts and catch the guy that stole my account :madsal:

The ability to do just about anything I want with my PS3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo