10-23-2015, 06:16 AM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello Everyone! Smile

Here is a little info about how games get your console info to ban you and is used for when connecting to there servers online.

If you take a look at the CellNetCtlInfo union using cellNetCtlGetInfo(int code, union CellNetCtlInfo *info) function you can see all the network stuff the game maybe using to get info from your console You must login or register to view this content.

Use You must login or register to view this content. if you don't know about this already so it can label all the PS3 functions so you can search for these type of thing and read the function to see what args are being set to then look at the SDK to know what it taking off your console to be used on there server.

Here is a example of some stuff

If the source is poop, fix it then. :p

You must login or register to view this content.

/* $(SCE_PS3_ROOT)\target\ppu\lib\libnetctl_stub.a */

#include <netex/libnetctl.h>

struct CellSsOpenPSID
{
uint64_t high;
uint64_t low;
};

void PrintConsoleInfo()
{
// Get PSID High and Low
CellSsOpenPSID psid;
system_call_1(SYS_SS_GET_OPEN_PSID, (uint64_t)&psid);

// Get Mac Address
CellNetCtlInfo netInfo1;
cellNetCtlGetInfo(CELL_NET_CTL_INFO_ETHER_ADDR, &netInfo1);
const char * MacAddress = (const char *)netInfo1.ether_addr.data;

// Get Console IP Address
CellNetCtlInfo netInfo2;
cellNetCtlGetInfo(CELL_NET_CTL_INFO_IP_ADDRESS, &netInfo2);

// Get Nat Type
CellNetCtlNatInfo natInfo;
cellNetCtlGetNatInfo(&natInfo);

printf("\n** Console info **\n\nPSISad Awesome (High: 0x%llX, Low: 0x%llX)\nMac Address: %02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X\nConsole IP Address: %s\nNat Type: %i\n\n** End of info **\n\n", psid.high, psid.low, MacAddress[0] & 0xFF, MacAddress[1] & 0xFF, MacAddress[2] & 0xFF, MacAddress[3] & 0xFF, MacAddress[4] & 0xFF, MacAddress[5] & 0xFF, netInfo2.ip_address, natInfo.nat_type);
}

/*
Output:

** Console info **

PSISad Awesome (High: 0x0000000000000000, Low: 0x0000000000000000)
Mac Address: 12:34:56:78:9A:BC
Console IP Address: 192.168.1.100
Nat Type: 0

** End of info **

*/

You can also search more info in the SDK to find out what all stuff the game take and also getting packets from the server etc.
Last edited by SC58 ; 07-22-2016 at 07:34 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

-JM-, Octolus, 2much4u, flynhigh09, MOD-RuLeZ, TotalModzHD, Toxic, UnboundGodz, vicious_results, WeHostModdedXP, Xx-GIPPI-xX

The following 2 users groaned at SC58 for this awful post:

qamartheone, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
10-23-2015, 06:27 AM #2
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Hello Everyone! Smile

Here is a little info about how games get your console info to ban you and is used for when connecting to there servers online.

If you take a look at the CellNetCtlInfo union using cellNetCtlGetInfo(int code, union CellNetCtlInfo *info) function you can see all the network stuff the game maybe using to get info from your console You must login or register to view this content.

Use You must login or register to view this content. if you don't know about this already so it can label all the PS3 functions so you can search for these type of thing and read the function to see what args are being set to then look at the SDK to know what it taking off your console to be used on there server.

struct CellSsOpenPSID
{
uint64_t high;
uint64_t low;
};

void PrintConsoleInfo()
{
// Get PSID High and Low
CellSsOpenPSID psid;

// Get Mac Address
CellNetCtlInfo netInfo1;

CellNetCtlInfo netInfo2;

// Get Nat Type

printf("\n** Console info **\n\nPSISad Awesome (High: 0x%llX, Low: 0x%llX)\nMac Address: %02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X:%02X\nConsole IP Address: %s\nNat Type: %i\n\n** End of info **\n\n", psid.high, psid.low, MacAddress[0] & 0xFF, MacAddress[1] & 0xFF, MacAddress[2] & 0xFF, MacAddress[3] & 0xFF, MacAddress[4] & 0xFF, MacAddress[5] & 0xFF, netInfo2.ip_address, natInfo.nat_type);
}

/*
Output:

** Console info **

** End of info **

*/

You can also search more info in the SDK to find out what all stuff the game take and also getting packets from the server etc.

i am pretty sure that people will abuse this, ad steal PSIDs/IDPS's (if they know how) :fa:
anyways, good job :}
10-23-2015, 06:30 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by ToXiC View Post
i am pretty sure that people will abuse this, ad steal PSIDs/IDPS's (if they know how) :fa:
anyways, good job :}

well you can always just search the syscall in prx, and if they make a syscall rpc and calling everything off the server so the value is hard to find u can easily see the function is a rpc and can just simply remove it, psid is what most game ban, i never seen any games get your console id tbh i don't even think there allowed to even view it

i mostly posted this so people can get a understand how game take your info, hopefully no one does it for bad but like i said u can remove it if they do
Last edited by SC58 ; 10-23-2015 at 06:33 AM.
10-23-2015, 06:34 AM #4
Toxic
former staff
well you can always just search the syscall in prx, and if they make a syscall rpc and calling everything off the server so the value is hard to find u can easily see the function is a rpc and can just simply remove it, psid is what most game ban, i never seen any games get your console id tbh i don't even think there allowed to even view it

i mostly posted this so people can get a understand how game take your info, hopefully no one does it for bad but like i said u can remove it if they do

ahh true true
that's a great tut for people who's new in reading from da LV2
also, u might wanna add You must login or register to view this content. to ur thread: :p
10-23-2015, 10:42 AM #5
Can you make a tool which deletes the libnetctl.h so that the game cannot get your info.
10-23-2015, 11:30 AM #6
Good Job SC58 Smile
10-23-2015, 03:01 PM #7
KAYLEB_HD
Vault dweller

Hello Everyone! Smile

struct CellSsOpenPSID
{
uint64_t high;
uint64_t low;
};

void PrintConsoleInfo()
{
// Get PSID High and Low
CellSsOpenPSID psid;

// Get Mac Address
CellNetCtlInfo netInfo1;

CellNetCtlInfo netInfo2;

// Get Nat Type

}

/*
Output:

** Console info **

** End of info **

*/

thanks man this could be used as some sort of verification with mac addresses hahaha even know its easy to change
10-23-2015, 05:57 PM #8
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by HD View Post
thanks man this could be used as some sort of verification with mac addresses hahaha even know its easy to change

Yeah you could.

Originally posted by WCL View Post
Good Job SC58 Smile

Thanks Smile

Originally posted by Gstar4life View Post
Can you make a tool which deletes the libnetctl.h so that the game cannot get your info.

nah you can't remove it that simply even if u remove the function in elf u could cause a error on not being able to connect online or console freeze, you would have to get a understand on how it all work to send fake data to the server so your own data is not being used so when they ban you or whatever they ban that data and not yours
10-23-2015, 07:45 PM #9
TotalModzHD
Bounty hunter
wow thank you sc58, very interesting post Smile
10-24-2015, 11:22 PM #10
-JM-
Space Ninja
LOL and I was trying syscalls Kudos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo