11-05-2015, 06:47 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU
Today I created something VERY simple that had already been created in the past but needed to be optimized and that is exactly what I did.
I was bored, I was looking for the update I needed for a particular game and I didn't like using the program the other guy kindly graced us with years ago. (A.U.F.)
I completely rebuilt this from scratch, and I improved it's efficiency by making it much more user friendly. (and better looking)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
This will get the update you need for nearly any game.
Simply Enter the Game Region ID in the box and hit Enter or press the "Find Updates" button and it will get you every update on the sony servers for that game!
[/SIZE]

If you find or have ANY problems with this please feel free to contact me.
Don't forget to let me know what you think, have an idea? let me know.
as always Enjoy!

Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-14-2019 at 07:10 PM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

045Connection, Amaziing, CallMeDex, crazy_blake7, esc0rtd3w, Excalibur_212, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Helping-Hand, jonjou, Krypton, LostAndCramb, MR.MCGOO, OpGreece.!, Pianist Prodigy, Restrain, Rey, Kronos, Jon Snow, vicious_results, Vote, WiseMonkey

The following 2 users groaned at Eddie-Lucas for this awful post:

Tgsaudoiz, x_com
11-05-2015, 07:01 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Hello NGU
Today I created something VERY simple that had already been created in the past but needed to be optimized and that is exactly what I did.
I was bored, I was looking for the update I needed for a particular game and I didn't like using the program the other guy kindly graced us with years ago. (A.U.F.)
I completely improved it's efficiency by making it much more user friendly (and better looking)..

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Simply Enter the Game Region ID in the box and hit Enter or press the "Find Updates" button and it will get you every update on the sony servers for that game!
[/SIZE]

as always Enjoy!

Very cool of you to update and post this Eddie Smile
11-05-2015, 11:43 PM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
no problem man. works very well for what little it does.

Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Very cool of you to update and post this Eddie Smile
11-06-2015, 10:06 PM #4
Thanks for the program, its very useful, you're great!Tustin
11-08-2015, 02:42 AM #5
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
No Problem. glad you like it.

Originally posted by StahnXZ View Post
Thanks for the program, its very useful, you're great!Tustin
11-08-2015, 08:08 PM #6
x_com
Banned
Hello NGU
I completely rebuilt this from scratch, and I improved it's efficiency by making it much more user friendly. (and better looking)

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
[/SIZE]

as always Enjoy!

it already exits , psn stuff
11-08-2015, 09:42 PM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
"Today I created something VERY simple that had already been created in the past but needed to be optimized and that is exactly what I did."

read before you speak. not to mention learn how to spell.

Originally posted by com View Post
it already exits , psn stuff
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 11-08-2015 at 09:46 PM.

The following user thanked Eddie-Lucas for this useful post:

Cien
11-09-2015, 03:58 PM #8
x_com
Banned
"Today I created something VERY simple that had already been created in the past but needed to be optimized and that is exactly what I did."

read before you speak. not to mention learn how to spell.

And you learn to create something by yourself,nice copy paste
11-09-2015, 06:23 PM #9
THANK U Eddie-Lucas IT'S VERY USEFULL
11-09-2015, 07:16 PM #10
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Hello NGU

[/SIZE]

as always Enjoy!

nice bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo