Post: Cfw ps3 how to fix soft brick no signal/no picture showing up on screen
11-17-2015, 04:19 AM #1
jhkush
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tut on how to unbrick a soft brick rate my tutorial please Smile

This has happened to me before trying to activate a spoof on rebug 4.46 cex

If your ps3 is still showing the green light and can go into safe mode it is easily fixable Kryptus

First you need to download any firmware that is 4.65 or higher I recommend Rebug 4.65.02 link:
You must login or register to view this content.

When that has finished downloading, get an empty usb...make a folder called PS3 and in that folder make a folder called UPDATE (MUST BE CAPITAL LETTERS) and in the UPDATE folder ADD THE REBUG UPDATE AND RENAME IT TO PS3UPDAT.PUP

Now eject to usb and to the ps3

At the ps3 go into safe mode...if you don't know how here is a tutorial

Once in safe mode, put the usb in the right port and go to number 6. (System update) once you entered it press start and select and your ps3 should reinstall the firmware which will fix it Happy
Last edited by jhkush ; 01-17-2016 at 11:50 PM.

The following user groaned jhkush for this awful post:

joni_djESP
11-17-2015, 09:55 AM #2
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by jhkush View Post
Tut on how to unbrick a soft brick rate my tutorial please Smile

If your ps3 is still showing the green light and can go into safe mode it is easily fixable Kryptus

First you need to download any firmware that is 4.65 or higher I recommend Rebug 4.65.02 link:

When that has finished downloading, get an empty usb...make a folder called PS3 and in that folder make a folder called UPDATE (MUST BE CAPITAL LETTERS) and in the UPDATE folder add the UPDATE.PUP from the rebug download (if you chose rebug)

Once in safe mode, put the usb in the right port and go to number 6. (System update) once you entered it press start and select and your ps3 should reinstall the firmware which will fix it Happy

Nice release Smile
11-17-2015, 10:37 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by jhkush View Post
Tut on how to unbrick a soft brick rate my tutorial please Smile

When that has finished downloading, get an empty usb...make a folder called PS3 and in that folder make a folder called UPDATE (MUST BE CAPITAL LETTERS) and in the UPDATE folder add the UPDATE.PUP from the rebug download (if you chose rebug)

pretty sure this has been released numerous times but gg all the same Smile
11-17-2015, 10:37 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
soz pc is shit double post - removed
Last edited by Kronos ; 11-17-2015 at 10:39 AM. Reason: accidentally posted x2
02-21-2016, 02:59 AM #5
cant put in recovery just get blue screen :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo