Post: How to fix a valid IDPS that gives 8002A224! Guide for PS3 ids EASY & SIMPLE!
12-17-2015, 07:11 PM #1
Hola
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You may have experience a problem with your console id even tho i is valid you have gotten the error 8002A224 that states that you IDPS is not valid. This is because it is now actually valid for your console anymore. You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content. has found a fix for this and wan't to bring you a simple and easy fix. This problem has bothered us for a long time and hope to help you as well!

Here is a banned console id. This console id does not even work if it is not banned on my unit.
Why? It is region locked in a way, CEX & DEX works different and some require an other region.

000000010082000B100EB22D4555A79F

All you have to do is switch the 82 as seen above out for the console id for your region, it is really that simple!

Regions to change to:
USA - 84
UK - 87
DEX values to use if the above doesn't work: 86, 8c or 84
85 randomly works as well.

If anyone actually needs anymore help or knows about the PSP - PDIS that works different than the PS3 ones, please PM me about it Smile
Last edited by Hola ; 12-18-2015 at 02:07 PM.

The following user thanked Hola for this useful post:

moekroeman
12-21-2015, 12:27 AM #11
jeybe
Haxor!
What you are saying about banned and region locked is nonsense. What has happened in order to conver the console to dex the target id in the IDPS has to be changed to an 82. and the whole console id string sent to sony becomes an invalid IDPS that they never issued out. All you need to do is spoof the IDPS back to its original number eg 87 for it to be what sony recognises as a legit console id/IDPS.

if it was banned it would say banned and not error code.
12-21-2015, 02:24 AM #12
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by jeybe View Post
What you are saying about banned and region locked is nonsense. What has happened in order to conver the console to dex the target id in the IDPS has to be changed to an 82. and the whole console id string sent to sony becomes an invalid IDPS that they never issued out. All you need to do is spoof the IDPS back to its original number eg 87 for it to be what sony recognises as a legit console id/IDPS.

This man speaks the truth. Good on you Smile
12-21-2015, 01:01 PM #13
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
is not working for me anyway thanks
12-23-2015, 09:43 AM #14
LaQuerte
Save Point
Great stuff man
12-23-2015, 11:10 AM #15
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by jeybe View Post

That may be correct and we did figure that out as well.
But that console that i posted up there was banned, never said anything about CIDS being banned.
12-23-2015, 11:10 AM #16
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by DMaRUAE View Post
is not working for me anyway thanks

Are you using a PSP id or a ps3?
12-23-2015, 05:56 PM #17
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
lol in psp XD
12-23-2015, 07:28 PM #18
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Thank you couldn't have done it without my pal mr.garbageman tho but we are still working on this and solving the psp IDPS problems Smile

Theres Nothing To Solve Lol..PSP Online Access Was Shut Off So Im Pretty Sure The Abundance Of PSP ID Loggins Was Obvious LMAO
12-23-2015, 08:41 PM #19
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by NoTeZ View Post
Theres Nothing To Solve Lol..PSP Online Access Was Shut Off So Im Pretty Sure The Abundance Of PSP ID Loggins Was Obvious LMAO

Wait, when was the PSP online shutdown?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo